Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Is kasi now Tiddly Winks' boyfriend?

I think inquiring minds want to know. So what do you think, are they now an item, or is Tiddly Winks back to searching for a compatable male?

I'll support this lovely couple
But the rest is up to this two, I cannot force it

Ofcourse yes!!!
Honey is happy they are together!

Who can be better than Kasi?
I think Tiddly shouldnt doubt
There are a lot single females out there

Awww...you know Kokonee thinks Kasi is quite a catch! In fact, she has been planning the wedding ceremony for some time now...

i voted "maybe" cuz kasi was making some good moves but i haven't really seen any recent acts of chivalry. have they been dating more?

Kokonee wrote:
Awww...you know Kokonee thinks Kasi is quite a catch! In fact, she has been planning the wedding ceremony for some time now...

veronica already sent kasi something that they need for the wedding Laughing

so it's a yes!

tweet40 wrote:
Kokonee wrote:

veronica already sent kasi something that they need for the wedding Laughing

so it's a yes!

when was the proposal? did i miss it???

smorkle wrote:

when was the proposal? did i miss it???

I think Kasi must of missed it as well Laughing

I vote they slow down and take this relationship one step at a time. I didn't even know they were interested in each other—and next thing wedding announcement! What happened to taking time to get to know each other? I'm all for romance—I just think this couple needs to be very sure about what they're doing before they take that walk down the aisle. Besides, if Kasi gets married, the hopes and dreams of many young lady pets will be dashed and broken!

Oops I just realized the actual question is if Kasi is Tiddly's boyfriend. I'm OK with that. But my opinion on wedding plans so soon... well that stands. congratulations

Tiddly Winks never said anything about wedding. She likes Kasi a lot, but she is not one who will rush rush rush. Besides she doesn't want to scare the poor dear pet off. Laughing

Oooops, sorry....it was Chaplain Kokonee getting excited about her friend's dating. I'm sorry if she mislead everyone into thinking Tiddly and Kasi were getting married (just wishful thinking)!