Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Thundershowers!

It is grey, wet and rumbling outside! I've unplugged my laptop so running on battery power right now! Lots of fun!

we had those a few days ago too Sad

killed my grandpa's TV

I am so glad I am not there!

I hate thunderstorms Sad I sit at the top of the stairs, as its the only place that you cant see a window, and cower Sad

My kids think it is hysterical and they all take the mickey out of me Sad

I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS!!! I remember this one time it was so bad we had to turn the power off in my parents house, we all sat there talking and telling jokes to pass the time, it was great congratulations

I'm a little worried about my cat, Aberdeen. He is outside somewhere. He is such a scaredy cat! Hopefully he wont run away!

OMG i just saw it on the news!
there was a tornado in Germany!!! :O

and just a few weeks ago, there was one here too!

aaaa!!
thunderstorms....
scary!!
they will burn everything!
my internet cable got shot before...
and I could not online!!

good news: it has passed and nothing got fried! And the cat is safe

Glad your cat is ok hun...my dog used to cry when there was a thunderstorm...but then again that could of been because I was shaking like a leaf lol

thunderstorms are so scary and great all at the same time.
i love the rumble of a good storm, but it is so scary!!

our hills over here are turning a nice dooky brown color now..we could use some rain.

Abers is safe...that's the important bit. I just looooove Aberdeen. Smile He's a sweet kitty.

See:

OMG huge fluffy cat!!

I love those cats but couldnt have one as my allergies play up with long fur cats Sad

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Abers is safe...that's the important bit. I just looooove Aberdeen. Smile He's a sweet kitty.

See:

Oh, I adore cats and yours is amazing

It's Kokonee's kitty, I'm just borrowing him for the picture. The irony is, he normally doesn't like strangers, but warmed up to me rather quickly.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
It's Kokonee's kitty, I'm just borrowing him for the picture. The irony is, he normally doesn't like strangers, but warmed up to me rather quickly.

He is scared of most people, including my husband, but he loves his Auntie Yva! Thanks Ursula!

your cat is so beautiful^^
Lisa,i have allergie too Sad

We had a regular gully washer today. It was really the blustery day here. I stayed home from sewing because of headaches. I hate rapid weather changes.

My mum always made us turn all the computers, tv's, kettle...Everything off when we had thunderstorms.

Bless her, Shes still scared of the thunder.... Im only scared of it at night for some reason..
In th day tme i could stand out in it and id be fine....but come the night....Noo thanks.

Mu dad used to take me outside and watch the lightnng and try and spot the falk lightning, Until one day we saw the flash and my dads hair stood up on his neck....He soon made me get in the house that night.

I used to love those times =D