Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Official notice: Account Suspensions

Guest Guest
Finally, something!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are aware that some legitimate players have had their accounts suspended as part of our efforts to restrict hacker activity. We are working hard on fixing this problem. Be assured your cash/coins/items will not be affected by the suspension, and that suspended accounts will be active again within a day or two. We are sorry for what we realize is a big inconvenience, but please be patient with us as we try to improve the Pet Society player experience for everyone!

tweet40 wrote:
official notice from mejlis

Hi everyone!

We apologize deeply for those of you who were suspended incorrectly.

We have now resolved the problems, and your account suspensions are now lifted.

You can now trade items again to your hearts content! Enjoy!

We apologize again for the time it has taken to resolve this issue, but it was the weekend + it took a bit longer than we anticipated this morning. It is however now live, and you can play the game again without fear of being suspended.

That's sort of what I figured they would say. I am glad they are trying to do something about this, but punishing legitimate players is not the way to go, but hopefully they can get rid of the hacking.

It seems they are cutting off their nose to spite their face. I haven't sold anything back today. I don't want to loose my account when Pegasus gets released tomorrow.

I am not liking these Tuesday releases much, they add a lot of stress to my life...as if I really need stress.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
That's sort of what I figured they would say. I am glad they are trying to do something about this, but punishing legitimate players is not the way to go, but hopefully they can get rid of the hacking.

It seems they are cutting off their nose to spite their face. I haven't sold anything back today. I don't want to loose my account when Pegasus gets released tomorrow.

I am not liking these Tuesday releases much, they add a lot of stress to my life...as if I really need stress.

i agree about Tuesday realises
it would be better to realise everything on Mondays as was always Sad
but,,we don't have any choice

Guest Guest

I am really glad for the official statement, finally something!!!!!! congratulations

I think a lot of people are really upset over there, which is why I don't frequent TOF at all. I might read one or two things over there, but most of the news I need is posted here. Thankfully.

But, I think that I now better understand what people are saying. Honest people who pay their hard earned money to a company should not be treated this way. I hope that they will give some more information. But, these suspensions are rather like trying to heal a gaping wound with one of those tiny circular shaped bandages.

Guest Guest

Yes, completely agree... Still the bright side is that PF/EA is finally doing something. I am so happy for the official statement! congratulations

It's good that they finally decided to do something for those players that got suspended... but a couple day of waiting thats not very good. Hopefully they will fix it soon!

Guest Guest
myladyyawo wrote:
It's good that they finally decided to do something for those players that got suspended... but a couple day of waiting thats not very good. Hopefully they will fix it soon!

I second your and Yvettes post ..

Lazar wrote:
suspended accounts will be active again within a day or two!

I hope this only last one day, there are players waiting to get the pegassus (as Steph) and it will a very bad thing that they can't do that because of someone's mistake Mad

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
Lazar wrote:
suspended accounts will be active again within a day or two!

I hope this only last one day, there are players waiting to get the pegassus (as Steph) and it will a very bad thing that they can't do that because of someone's mistake Mad

Yep that's correct Sad

They are trying to stop the hackers, as everyone demanded....unfortunately they cannot do this by simply pressing a button.

Yes I can imaginge how frustrating it would be to have your account suspended...by please bare in mind that EA and playfish are only doing what everyone demanded Sad

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
They are trying to stop the hackers, as everyone demanded....unfortunately they cannot do this by simply pressing a button.

Yes I can imaginge how frustrating it would be to have your account suspended...by please bare in mind that EA and playfish are only doing what everyone demanded Sad

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lea75 wrote:

very true. Smile

I'll shut up now. Laughing

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
lea75 wrote:

very true. Smile

I'll shut up now. Laughing

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Today I sold 22x999 and got nothing
Ok, I can't get in now, but I'm lucky anyway? Laughing

Guest Guest
Agne wrote:
Today I sold 22x999 and got nothing
Ok, I can't get in now, but I'm lucky anyway? Laughing

Yep you are Laughing

official notice from mejlis

Hi everyone!

We apologize deeply for those of you who were suspended incorrectly.

We have now resolved the problems, and your account suspensions are now lifted.

You can now trade items again to your hearts content! Enjoy!

We apologize again for the time it has taken to resolve this issue, but it was the weekend + it took a bit longer than we anticipated this morning. It is however now live, and you can play the game again without fear of being suspended.

Guest Guest

THANK YOU TWEET! Edited the 1st post with your quote! congratulations

That's good news. Smile

Hope you all have a good night. I am almost an hour away from the pegasus, but don't know if I want to stay up and wait for it. I'm feeling rather tired.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
That's good news. Smile

Hope you all have a good night. I am almost an hour away from the pegasus, but don't know if I want to stay up and wait for it. I'm feeling rather tired.

It is up for you to decide.. Smile
If you are going to sleep - Good night Yvette, sweet dreams
If you are staying - Good luck Yvette, have a nice pegasus shopping

I really hate that they release the stuff in the middle of the night. It's annoying. I wish that they would release some of these Limited things at 12 in the afternoon GMT, so the people in Europe don't have to stress about it. The way they do this is really unfair.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I really hate that they release the stuff in the middle of the night. It's annoying. I wish that they would release some of these Limited things at 12 in the afternoon GMT, so the people in Europe don't have to stress about it. The way they do this is really unfair.

TOTALLY AGREE! I was thinking of making a post like this but I've gave up for certain reasons. Europe pet society addicts should have some sleep, not be afraid that they'll miss some limited items Smile

Lazar wrote:

TOTALLY AGREE! I was thinking of making a post like this but I've gave up for certain reasons. Europe pet society addicts should have some sleep, not be afraid that they'll miss some limited items Smile

That's my only complaint.

Have you got news from Gaia? Can she access her account? Ashamed I am worried for her Sad

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Hi ursula hun, I havent tried logging in yet, im almost afraid too Sad

But nothing can happen just because you try it, can't it? And PF has announced that they have lifted the bans, so I hope it's solved now Smile

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
Hi ursula hun, I havent tried logging in yet, im almost afraid too Sad

But nothing can happen just because you try it, can't it? And PF has announced that they have lifted the bans, so I hope it's solved now Smile

Second that