Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

I must of lost my mind!

I have (stupidly) agreed to let my son have a football party

He has got 7 of his friends coming over..so including him that means 8 x 15 yr olds watchin ght eEngland football match!!! there are already 5 of them here and the match doesnt even start for hours

I have been banished upstairs so he can have the room to himself...except for when I have to go down to cook their pizza Laughing

The things we do for our kids

arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no vuvuzela;s!!!

I hate them, they have spoilt the game a bit for me...the noise drives me mad Sad

i'll watch England's match too congratulations
Good luck
saw German's.i was so sad after that
how could they lose?

Aww lisa i really feel for you, i can only just cope with one man watching it and shouting!!!! Glad its on early so the kids wont be in bed.
Good luck to you <---- i think your going to need more of those lol xxx

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Hope the match is better than the German one. Go England. Smile

I KNOW!!!!! AWFULL!!!! NOT HAPPY!!!!

@Lisa
A good mum!!! LOL!! Just remember ...it can't be that bad. My mom can get that many number of boys in the house at any time. As soon as my brothers and i have a friend or two over, there will be atleast 6-7 boys in the house And believe me when i tell you, we are not sitting around the t.v.! It gets really loud in the house and out in the yard.
Hope the game goes well Smile Good luck England!!!

lea75 wrote:
arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no vuvuzela;s!!!

I hate them, they have spoilt the game a bit for me...the noise drives me mad Sad

Hear hear...those things are bad for the ears and should be outlawed. Sad I hate them with a passion.

I don't know how they could lose, the fact that they missed the 11 meter was just horrid. Sad I couldn't believe it. Like a bad dream. The fact that they were able to play so well with 10 men was amazing, but I was close to tears at the end.

OMG Lisa you're soo good mom!

Guest Guest

I have nothing to add here. You are a good mom and you've did a right thing

As for the football: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO we've won the match and we've stayed in the world cup!!!

i was out with my friends during the match b etween germany and serbia.. and we just heard everyone, in all houses and caffes and blocks screaming, and i was, like, ''omg, it must be a goal for serbia!!!'' Laughing

can you imagine how happy everyone was when the whole city (proably the whole serbia) was screaming and cheering for our players?

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
i was out with my friends during the match b etween germany and serbia.. and we just heard everyone, in all houses and caffes and blocks screaming, and i was, like, ''omg, it must be a goal for serbia!!!'' Laughing

can you imagine how happy everyone was when the whole city (proably the whole serbia) was screaming and cheering for our players?

I want American Football Sad

You're a wonderful mother! I am so ready for American Football season!!!!!I love it so much and my son is such an excellent player and is happiest when he is playing.
GET SOME REST TONIGHT! Your nursing orders,from your private nurse.

I have to jump in here. Yay Australia. They not only played undecided against Ghana, but they played minus one player and really kept it togther. Congrats to the Aussie team. Good show!