Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Drop Auctions exclusive to PSFC!

Drop Auctions exclusive to PSFC![

Well its been about a week since our last new feature launch, so maybe time for another? Well you know that we like to bring you brand new exciting features here at PSFC, and this time I belive we don't disapoint!

If you have ever wanted that Monster Couch, Pink Jello, Rudolph, Luxury Items, Cash Items but could never afford the prices that are charged? Then PSFC is here to try and help you. Starting within the next week here at PSFC we are launching a brand new thread called "Drop Auctions" within the trading section.

The idea is simple, we will place an item up for sale with a starting price (Lets say a Monster Couch at 100x4999 items) and then the price will fall, so to 99x4999, then 98x4999 and so on until someone shouts posts the message BUY! the first one in gets the item at the price it is currently at (So if the Monster Couch was at 100x4999 but is now at 9x4999 and you shout BUY! then you pay just 9x4999!). It really is that simple!

You will see the new forum section launching very soon, at first only we will be selling items in that thread, however after a small trial (so everyone can get use to how it works) we will start to extend it so users can also do their own Drop Auctions.

So what are your thoughts, do you like the idea? Would you buy and would you also run your own drop auctions? Let us know here!

Hi Steve!! First of all i got to telll you that my english isn't that good so believe me: if i ever sound impolite pardon me cause is not the way i want to be.

Secondly, I would like to say: congratulations you for a great inniciative and idea congratulations

Last but not least, I also have to tell you that I'm not very convinced about something: the shout BUY! part.
I was just thinking this: I know that everybody would like to have a pink jello for as low as 9x4999 but (and here it comes my doubt) if someone has lots and lots of 4999's I'm mostly sure he would be shouting BUY! at 99x4999.

Hope to make myself clear in what I'm trying to say Smile

yea i know what your saying lol, it can happen where someone will shout buy at 99x4999, but sometimes it can go very very low to around 9x4999 (with other websites that do similar things like selling items, one day a xbox will go for £200 yet the next day it will sell for £30).

We will change the ammounts it starts at and sometimes the price will drop straight down from lets say 100x4999 to 10x4999.

congratulations so yea understand what your saying congratulations but hopefully it will work and we will have a cool new item!!!!!!

Hi all

what a fantastic idea congratulations i love it

i understand what celula and think u have a good point

but

i would thing anyone rich or poor pet would want it as cheap as poss so there for waiting for a good price Smile

my concern is one persons limit is 10 x 4999 when the next is 50 x 4999
but
i defo think we should try it and see how it goes

if we dont try we wnt know :d x

when might the first one start steve

im on the edge here

keep writing buy to everything lol congratulations x

I love this idea! Unlike regular auctions, it goes down! I hope it sells what I need.

Very excellent idea Steve congratulations now to save up those 4999's hehe

Guest Guest

1 4999 for all >congratulations

ohhh, can't wait! when do you think it will be open?

I love how I am the example! I feel famous!

Thank you, thank you! It is a great honor to be chosen as an example in the subforum.

imastar wrote:
my concern is one persons limit is 10 x 4999 when the next is 50 x 4999

yep, that's also a concern to me as I never had more than 3x4999 Sad

Maybe these auctions should be held with people offering 999's instead of 4999's so that more people (including me) might have a chance to at least participate...

cant wait for this feature! but i hope i wun miss out everything! hmm kinda bz nowadays =(

I just read the drop auction thread, Steve, and i think its a fabulous idea! We had not started on that yet, had we? The thread is locked at the moment...and I wondered why my name was indicated below...

I'd very much like to be an active participant of the community, Steve, however my old desktop does not seem to support a lot of the features. Im sure that once I get my lappie back, you'll be seeing me around more often. Smile

I look forward to our new feature, and kudos to tou and the admin for the wonderful idea!

Yes is a GREAT THREAD INDEED.....but there's also the positive and negative side of it...but I can't wait to be in it..... :biggrin: : :biggrin: : :biggrin: :

Especially the coin shop items......

Pet name Sugar
Level 38

The example of the drop auction i have posted does have your name, and your name, well basicly whoever looks at it will have their name displayed! congratulations ok {USERNAME} hee hee (oh had to do it again!)

:blink: :blink:
:iagree: :iagree:
lol ahh its so tempting...steve you are making me famous
:blush3: :blush3:

i wonder steve, usually the time when u have auction is at what time? cause hmm people have different time zones so hmmm some people might miss it out

Steve wrote:
The example of the drop auction i have posted does have your name, and your name, well basicly whoever looks at it will have their name displayed! congratulations ok Guest hee hee (oh had to do it again!)

lol clever steve.

Steve wrote:
The example of the drop auction i have posted does have your name, and your name, well basicly whoever looks at it will have their name displayed! congratulations ok Guest hee hee (oh had to do it again!)
omg i must be on idot setting today Ashamed only just got it Steve :biggrin: :

Guest Guest
Haiiii

Its only me doing the auctions for now (do daytime uk time!) but in around a week when everything starts going smoothly for them then other mods may also start some drop auctions, and then we may open it up to members also to run their own drop auctions! congratulations

(Also some drop auctions may last for 24 hours )

well, that leaves me out. who in the heck has so many 4999's? maybe if they were the 999 ones, at least more people would have a chance instead of the hackers. oh well, i stick to what i do and save and buy stuff from the stores.

some items are not offered in 4999s..some are offered in gmbs..!someone bought a sparkling pear juice for 1 gmb! =) hehe..! dun juz leave so fast without taking a look at some auctions! and we are not hackers! we have 4999s too but we are not hackers @@

Very cool idea! I'm going to have to try to log on during the UK times now... I've missed out on so many already! Thanks for the great fun of it Steve!