Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
velvetcat1001

Help

Ok so about 10 minutes ago i logged into my pet society and on that account i had 100 playfish for the new wwf items but when i got to my account i only had three playfish left and i had not spent any of it .
I dont know if it was a glitch or some person who got on my account .
As it gets worse i looked in my inventory to see only 4 pages with only my trophes and fish
Please help its driving me nuts

Guest Guest
.. omg.

i think you really did got hacked... SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

omfg, i'm so sorry for you!!!

OMG Goth Queen, do u mean to say all ur spooky decors are gone? Hold on, Im going to check ur house if it reflects anything to visitors, as there might have just been loading issues. That had happened before.

For the meantime, I suggest u edit your pass, and change ur profile settings

*Crosses paws and hope it is just another glitch

Hun, everything is still there....yey! Ewoks came as Lord of the underworld and danced with BFF, and we hugged lightly so his limbs are still be intact. Laughing

Guest Guest

are ur rooms empty too???

it seems wrong for ur cash to become 3. i HOPE it's a stupid glitch, but this just sounds wrong. Sad

Just to be on the safe side, change your password, but also see if you have a second email account (preferably one that no one knows about).

Delete all suspectful 'friends' from your list as well.

I went through your house and most of it looked fine. Room 5 and the cash coin room were empty, though.

A lot of people actually have friends or family members accessing their facebook, so if you did, they may have bought or gifted your cash coins. At the same instance, it could have been hacked.

All I can suggest to you is to change your password and not give your email address out to anyone unless you know without a doubt that you can trust them.

Hope that helps. Keep us posted on how things are going.

sounds silly but have you tried logging out and the back in again?
Fingers crossed it was just a glich!

If not get in touch with playfish straight away, they should be able to tell where the cash shop items were gifted

Hope you get this sorted xxx

Guest Guest

OMG those are really bad news... Fingers crossed in hopes that it's just a glitch Sad

OMG... Hun that is horrible... I hope from all my heart that's a glitch... OMG I hope you're not hacked Sad

I have all the items that i had in all my rooms except in the cash room and changed my password hoping that nothing else goes wrong. The worst news of all is I still only have 3 playfish Still hoping that the cc will come back

Good News I checked my pet society about 5 minutes ago and the items in my inventory were all there congratulations but still no sign of where my cc went

you should get in touch with Playfish immediately.

Explain what has happened and that all your items came back eventually but not your cash coins and ask them to look into it immediately.

You need to word it really strongly though, because they are cash coin you have spent your money on they should do something

Hugs to you xx

velvetcat1001 wrote:
I have all the items that i had in all my rooms except in the cash room and changed my password hoping that nothing else goes wrong. The worst news of all is I still only have 3 playfish Still hoping that the cc will come back

Good News I checked my pet society about 5 minutes ago and the items in my inventory were all there congratulations but still no sign of where my cc went

Ok good that items are back... But cash are not... Mine fingers are crossed!!!

Guest Guest

As lisa said, contact PF. A few days ago a woman on TOF thanked mejlis for responding and bringing her cc's back. This might happen to you as well...

i hope everything will be ok , check my avatars thread i made you the pic you requested, i just saw that you requested it

Im glad that u didnt lose your items hun, and I would ditto on what the others have said - contact PF immediately. If u use cash cards, give them the PIN no that u last used, if thru surveys, give them info. You'd have to explain everything in detail; from the time that u last had the CCs up to the time that only 3 CCs were left in ur account.

Demand that you be given back the CCs for these are real money spent on a game. Ive experienced the same prob w/Zynga, and they have returned all CCs in my yoville game. Hope everything goes well