Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

OHH. MY. GOD!!

my friend from romania was in a hospital for a long time.. .including during my birthday in october (she was in hospital for more then 10 months beause of her asthma problems)
well, she just got out a few weeks ago, and just yesterday we vere talking on facebook.
she is a huge ps addict, and i just gift bombed her because she finally got out of there.

and then we talked and talked for hours... and we got to my birthday, and she was like OMG i didn't get you a present for your b-day!!
and she asked me for my password so that she could get me something nice...
and when i ogged in to PS today, you know what i found?
A PEGASUS AND 25 CASH COINS!!!

isn't she an angel???
she got me a PEGASUS!!!!!!!
he does have creepy eyes, but still

of course, i spent the rest of cc to give her a fruit fairy that i know she was missing for the secret garden... well, she deserves it, right?
and besides, her parents don't let her buy any more cc for herself... Sad

and OMGGGG i'm still in shock that someone would do something like that for me!!!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MIA!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, usually people shouldn't give their passwords to anyone, but that's really sweet of her. Congrats on the pegasus.

wow dear congratulations
just checked your pegasus she/he is so cute(and eyes are perfectly match with colour)

That is great!!!!! Congrats tweet soo much!

omg!!!!!!!! that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet and altruistic of her and your behalf!!!!

Congrats and so sweet of you to spend it back on her.

I gotta admit that yes,people have given me their passwords and I have given them cc way back in the past.That is when I was not depending on my husband for money.

I think that ALL items that are cc should be gift-able.If we pay out of pocket for them,then we should be able to gift them to the people we care about on this game.

As I admit this,I also want to WARN EVERYONE , DO NOT TRUST PEOPLE just because they SEEM NICE.I could be the most evil nurse in Georgia,for all anyone knew.Not everyone is trustworthy and some people are evil out there.Please don't give it out.

Tweet,my sweety...so glad your friend surprised you and that she is doing better.Huge huge huge hugs!

Guest Guest
What a great firmed you have! I'm happy for you that you got the pegasus!
It's such a sweet story that your friend is now doing better.
And you are so nice tonhave given her a gift back!

aww thats so sweet! yall are both super awesome friends!

Your friend sounds like such a sweet person. congratulations Congratulations on getting a pegasus and you're a wonderful friend for getting her a fairy!