Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eris Constance

Hi! I Just Joined the Forum Today! :D

Hi everyone! I'm Eris Constance, and I just joined the forum today. I'm also a member of the official PS Forum with the same name, but I really want to try this forum out, ever since Kasijab, a forum admin told me about it.

My friend is also here, and I guess I wanted to be able to join you guys. Hoping to make new friends.

My pet's name is Helena and I really love her. Here she is:

36870_11.jpg

wellco13.png

hope you enjoy it here and that we get to know each other really well!!!

Hi sweetie, and welcome to psfc congratulations I hope you find a new home here like we all have, and enjoy yourself! There are so many wonderful people to talk to and get to know. Really fun comps and giveaways and a great trading forum. If you need any help please don't feel afraid to ask congratulations

Hi hun!

Helena is a beautiful pet!Welcome to the forum and we hope you truly enjoy yourself here.Everyone is super friendly Smile

Guest Guest

helena10.gif

Oh sweetie, since I've already explained the reputation to you I'll let you know about the paw pounds lol. The paw pounds were used to trade in for items in pet society, but we have recently had a few changes and I'll have to ask Lisa the admin what the new use for the paw pounds are. Hope that at least explains what they are lol.

Guest Guest
I found this in the FAQ:

What is the rep system and how do I use it?

We have a system for members to add rep points for each other. Have a look at the right of the post of the person you want to leave rep for, there you will see a little + and - The + is for positive rep and the - is for negative rep. Reps are normally left after a trade, but can also be used if someone helps you around the site, or is kind, or even starts a thread you like! It's up to you!

Welcome to the PSFC Family!!! There are so many Wonderful people here & so many fun things to do I know you are going to love it here
Bailey & I Love making new friends who are just as addicted to PS as we are ~ f/r sent
We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Hi hun!

Helena is a beautiful pet!Welcome to the forum and we hope you truly enjoy yourself here.Everyone is super friendly Smile

Aaaaw thank you! Your pet is adorable too!

yellownancy wrote:

helena10.gif

Thank you Nancy! Your graphics is wonderful!

myladyyawo wrote:
Oh sweetie, since I've already explained the reputation to you I'll let you know about the paw pounds lol. The paw pounds were used to trade in for items in pet society, but we have recently had a few changes and I'll have to ask Lisa the admin what the new use for the paw pounds are. Hope that at least explains what they are lol.

Oooh that sounds awesome! Thank you! congratulations

yellownancy wrote:
I found this in the FAQ:

What is the rep system and how do I use it?

We have a system for members to add rep points for each other. Have a look at the right of the post of the person you want to leave rep for, there you will see a little + and - The + is for positive rep and the - is for negative rep. Reps are normally left after a trade, but can also be used if someone helps you around the site, or is kind, or even starts a thread you like! It's up to you!

Thank you! Wow, that seems like a cool way to give positive feedback! congratulations

dawnbrans wrote:
Welcome to the PSFC Family!!! There are so many Wonderful people here & so many fun things to do I know you are going to love it here
Bailey & I Love making new friends who are just as addicted to PS as we are ~ f/r sent
We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Aaaaw thank you! I hope to enjoy my stay here too! It's cool to actually think of the forum as a family. congratulations I also accepted your FR. I'm sure Helena will have fun playing with a new neighbor!

PS. Does anybody know how to make multi-quotes? I clicked multi-quote on several quotes, but I don't know how to make them go to the reply box. XD I did this one by manually clicking all of "quote me!" and then copy-pasting each quote in a single reply box.

Welcome to PSFC!

To multi-quote, you press multi-quote, scroll all the way down, then press post reply

Have fun in PSFC!

Mangoberri wrote:
Welcome to PSFC!

To multi-quote, you press multi-quote, scroll all the way down, then press post reply

Have fun in PSFC!

Yay thank you so much!

welcome to the family!! i'm so glad that you've decided to come on over here! if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

smorkle wrote:
welcome to the family!! i'm so glad that you've decided to come on over here! if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you for all the warm welcome greetings!

Hi sweetie!!! Glad new people in here
You'll love this place! Eveybody is happy and has a lot of friends!
So, we are happy you joined us!

Agne wrote:
Hi sweetie!!! Glad new people in here
You'll love this place! Eveybody is happy and has a lot of friends!
So, we are happy you joined us!

Hi! I saw you sent me an FR in FB. congratulations Accepted. congratulations Thank you for welcoming me! It feels like a family in here!

Well it is! I have never met so many angels and friends in one place before!

Hi again and welcome to our forum ...Hope you enjoy all the fun games and comps we do here as well as chatting in the Cafe/PS forum.
Any questions please just ask ...either myself or any mod/admin who will be only too pleased to help you...as I think you've found out already Laughing

kasijab wrote:
Hi again and welcome to our forum ...Hope you enjoy all the fun games and comps we do here as well as chatting in the Cafe/PS forum.
Any questions please just ask ...either myself or any mod/admin who will be only too pleased to help you...as I think you've found out already Laughing

Hi Kasijab! Glad to be here! Thank you!

welcome sweety heart im sure u will enjoy there
this is the best pet forum ever

Guest Guest

Welcome to PSFC. I am 100% sure that you will make lots of friends here, and that you will love it here. We here at PSFC are like a second family, taking care of each other, cheering up each other, helping each other and much much more. If you want to participate in any of PSFC's competitions, you'll need to have at least 20 posts to do it. Do not worry, 20 posts are easy to make, just run to the game arcade of the cafe and start making them. No spamming of course. If you have any trouble, or if you feel lost around the site, have no fear, PSFC team is here. They can be found left of this topic, there are lots of friendly and loving mods, forum admins, and site admins.

For now, go straight to the PSFC rules and start reading them congratulations

welcome to the forum hun! we alway have lots going on so take your time and have a looks round, we are always glad to meet someone new congratulations x

Hi, Eris Constance ...I'm new in PSFC forum with u....nice to meet u