Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agne

Question about cc's

Hi guys!
I'm really confused now... I adore new cc items and I'm now again thinking about buying cc's Laughing
I know my mom will be angry when she'll know that I've bought cc', but maybe they are wirth that?
EDIT: Guys! Thank you all! I think I won't buy cc's now, because when I asked my mom if she would let me get cc's she said: "When I'll be dead or when uou'll live on your own"LOL Laughing I guess I have to wait till I live on my own cuz Holly, I want Christmas gifts!!! Laughing
Anyway, I'm really happy now, my mommy gifted me the underwater bundle Oh, by the way: I'm really good for my mom and I always listening to her congratulations

hmm...i think you shoul think about it first Smile
if u really like them,maybe you can ask you mom for small reword ?
te;; that items are really beautiful and u want them sp much
i think she'll let you buy one time

i think you should not buy without permission! and it's not right! maybe you should ask her!

I don't think you should buy them without your mother's permission. It then becomes an issue of trust, and once that gets messed up, then it's an act of God to get it back. I wouldn't risk it.

deffinately not!

If you go against your Mum on this then, as Yvette said, you lose her trust.
Is it really worth getting banned from PS? That is the punishment I would give if my son went behind my back as you are planning to do to your Mum.

Parents give you rules for a reason...and one of the main rules you need to learn in life is you cannot always get what you want. Sorry I know it is harsh...but sometimes parents have to be the bad ones, and they do have reasons for their rules..even if you cant see them at the time

I noticed when I voted that you have 2 votes telling you to buy cc's.....I bet you they are from under 16's

i'm not a mom or after 20 (for 6 months or so yet ) BUT i really would say NO.. My opinion is to ask her to buy you a pre-paid card so you can put some money from your own pocket money to buy them (since from what i know it's cheaper from the mobile ones but i believe you should check it). A good argument would be that you are allowed to spend your pocket money as you like so you prefer to do this than pay one more juice Smile

Guest Guest
if you have a cell phone you can buy it through that. and maybe you can make a deal with your mom haha. technically since i don't really get birthday or christmas gifts much, i tell my mom if i can buy stuff randomly every so often in return.

a good way is using grades to get a gift from your mom Laughing i managed to bring home straight A's again so she's been a bit more willing in letting me spend money online.

but yeah as everyone else says, don't sneak away in buying CCs w/o ur parents permission, cause it will prob get more hectic once she finds out.

say that you're only gonna spend this much for this month or something. but make sure you abide by your side of the deal LOL

The money is from your dads, isn't it? They are working to get it and if they don't want you to spend it in a online game, it's their right :S

Do you need CC-items as much as to deceive your parents or quit the game? I can't understand that.

OOPS! I voted for the wrong thing because I didn't read the title correctly. I thought you had written Should you buy cc's WITH your mom's permission. I voted for 'Sure" when I would have voted for 'NO WAY'. I think you should not do anything to make your mother angry or she might just stop letting you use the internet. Plus, your mom will be very disappointed if you do things like that.

I believe that you should ask your mother it's not good to lose her trust.