Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
freedom1

Hye. New gal in the house!!WOOOOT

Hello everyone Smile i'm new here , as u can see congratulations
you can call me elee or elle for short but u can call me my real name. my real name is Eleena

i hope i can fit in at this forum,it seems nice!! this forum is great!! i cant stop using the emoticons cuz its sooo cute

since im new, can someone tell me the 'way', by that i mean all the rules and how to this and how to that

I have a question, i'm a siggy and avatar maker from another forum, but may i ask what size limit is it for the signature and avatar?? And if i make it animated, when i use it will it be animated still???OR it will just stay still without animation

i'm very confused

byebye

thanks a lot Ursula

But where can i find a topic for the signatures and avatars?? The size,animated or not etc. etc.

freedom wrote:
thanks a lot Ursula

But where can i find a topic for the signatures and avatars?? The size,animated or not etc. etc.

The size of the siggy is what I posted before Smile The avatar resizes automatically, I think. And these days there's been a discussion about animated avatars, so it's better not to animate it, because it can hurt some people with migraines Smile

Hi there! You'll love this place! congratulations

Welcome to PSFC!
Everyone in this forum are very nice
You will enjoy staying here

Guest Guest

Welcome to PSFC. I am 100% sure that you will make lots of friends here, and that you will love it here. We here at PSFC are like a second family, taking care of each other, cheering up each other, helping each other and much much more. If you want to participate in any of PSFC's competitions, you'll need to have at least 20 posts to do it. Do not worry, 20 posts are easy to make, just run to the game arcade of the cafe and start making them. No spamming of course. If you have any trouble, or if you feel lost around the site, have no fear, PSFC team is here. They can be found left of this topic, there are lots of friendly and loving mods, forum admins, and site admins.

For now, go straight to the PSFC rules and start reading them congratulations

wellco14.png

i hope yo like it here! cant wait to get to know you better

Hey there!

You will totally love it here,everyone is totally friendly Laughing You also appear to be and will fit right in!

hugs

Kathy &BunnyFuzzynezz

Hi hun! welcome to the forum, Im Gaia, one of the admins congratulations
Its great to meet another new member! There is always loads of stuff going on here, so take your time and have a look round, if you have any questions dont be scared to ask congratulations xxx

Hi!
I hope you'll enjoy the forum cuz it's awesome! I think I'm more addicted in even than pet society Laughing

Woah. Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome
I currently love it here,but only some times confused
But when i see all the welcomes you gave me, i'm sure i'll be happy here and i totally wont regret joining this forum