Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Pet Society Advice for Tiddly Winks

Just like the title says. Tiddly Winks has a tiny problem on her paws. She loves the new animal costumes, and she wants to use her last five CCs to buy one, but her problem is, she bought her first one and got a raccoon. Thinking that there was a one in six chance of her getting a second raccoon, she bought a second one. Well, luck was not on her side, she got a second raccoon, which she promptly offered to trade.

So, the question is, should she use her last five CCs and buy herself a new costume bag and run the risk of getting 'coon number three? Seeing as how the costume gods have not been overly nice to her, Tiddly Winks is a bit apprehensive about that.

So, what should she do? Sell her last coins and try for 'third time's a charm', or just be happy that she has at least one costume and leave it at that? Her daddy (my husband, who is not a gambling man) says that she should leave it at that. What would you do? Or better asked, what would your pet do if faced with such a massive choice as this? Laughing

hehe i had the same problem
i got 4 racoons and it drives me crazy Laughing
fortunately,i swapped them for other costumes
if u need,i have some of them and can swap with you
chack swapping thread

Dear Bailey,

I am so overjoyed by your kindness. It wasn't expected, and such lovely surprises and friends are so lovely to have!

Thank you sooo much.

Love,
Tiddly Winks

You can swap your spare set in the forum, hun Smile And Tiddly Winks looks gorgeous in that costume

yeaj Tiddly is awesome with these ears,paws and tail

Dear Rosie,

it was such a lovely surprise to receive your present. I just had to stop by and thank you personally. You are truly a lovely friend and I am so grateful to have met you when I did.

Here's hoping the picture I enclose will bring you as much joy as you brought to me today.

Love,
Tiddly Winks

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Dear Bailey,

I am so overjoyed by your kindness. It wasn't expected, and such lovely surprises and friends are so lovely to have!

Thank you sooo much.

Love,
Tiddly Winks

You are very Welcome Sweety we were glad to help!!! Tiddly looks Absolutely Adorable

that is a fabulous pic congratulations

I'm sure Rosie and Tiddly have had a lovely time playing dress up congratulations

They both look beautiful. Rosie makes a lovely Jellicle cat. Smile That costume reminds me of cats, and Tiddly Winks' good friend Purryl sent her the black cat outfit too, and she sent the extra leopard. Both pets were then very happy.

Please lovely people, I did not post the initial thread to ask for stuff. Please do not send anymore costumes. Tiddly Winks has been quite blown away by the generosity here. You are all so kind to me (and Tiddly Winks) that I feel just tickled pink to have so many good friends. I was just trying to vent the frustration of buying something and getting two of the same. Murphy's law has indeed been working to my advantage it seems. Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
She loves it so much she just might start purring like a cat. :blackcat:

Kokonee would like to hear that!

Kokonee wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
She loves it so much she just might start purring like a cat. :blackcat:

Kokonee would like to hear that!

I bet she would, especially since Tiddly Winks is rather like a little bear, and not a little kitty. Laughing

well,she can wear her new costume and become a kitty Laughing

I love these costumes! Everyone's pet looks so cute! Tiddly is adorable no matter what she wears, but that cheetah costume looks great on her. congratulations

Yvette.. i bought myself the smallest CC pack to buy the costumes as i was quite excited about them.. i ended up with 3 raccoons and 2 pink cats

awwww, that stinks. Sad If I had doubles, I'd give them to you, but those were the same ones I had doubles for.

I don't like these package deals so much.

Tiddly looks adorable. On my first try I got the pink kitty. Second try I got..you guessed it,..the pink kitty. lol. Was going to gift it to Agne but saw someone beat me to it when I saw Honey looking adorable in the pink kitty costume. So, traded with my daughter for the puppy. Then decided to be brave and try one more time and luckily got the leopard. I wanted the raccoon or black cat but the leopard is very cute. I am thankful that we can at least trade them this time! Smile Clarice loves visiting everyone and seeing them in their different costumes. They all look so cute! Smile

Hell-o Clarice wrote:
Tiddly looks adorable. On my first try I got the pink kitty. Second try I got..you guessed it,..the pink kitty. lol. Was going to gift it to Agne but saw someone beat me to it when I saw Honey looking adorable in the pink kitty costume. So, traded with my daughter for the puppy. Then decided to be brave and try one more time and luckily got the leopard. I wanted the raccoon or black cat but the leopard is very cute. I am thankful that we can at least trade them this time! Smile Clarice loves visiting everyone and seeing them in their different costumes. They all look so cute! Smile

Hun! The matter is I had triple of raccoon! TRIPLE Laughing I thought you have it, cause almost everybody has them! So I sold them... Now I wish I could turn back time, Clarice would wear it right now! I'll try to trade for an animal bag and I hope I'll get raccoon

Tiddly Winks wrote:
They both look beautiful. Rosie makes a lovely Jellicle cat. Smile That costume reminds me of cats, and Tiddly Winks' good friend Purryl sent her the black cat outfit too, and she sent the extra leopard. Both pets were then very happy.

Please lovely people, I did not post the initial thread to ask for stuff. Please do not send anymore costumes. Tiddly Winks has been quite blown away by the generosity here. You are all so kind to me (and Tiddly Winks) that I feel just tickled pink to have so many good friends. I was just trying to vent the frustration of buying something and getting two of the same. Murphy's law has indeed been working to my advantage it seems. Laughing

ummmm I didn't read the comments on this thread.....so don't beat me with a wet noodle or anything k

it was peyton's fault