Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Hideeni flags

so what is happening with the hideeni flags?

Playfish stated that when a country was knocked out of the world cup that their flag would be removed from the hideeni gifts. I wouder if they have done this yet? This means France, Italy and Austria would need to be removed...I'm sure that there are others as well, but I have ot admit I did not bother collecting any of the flags Ashamed

Also what about the teams who are still left in, but dont already have a PS flag? Will Playfish now put their flags in for hideeni to give out??

hmmmmmmmmm questions, questions

Lol remember tapefish? It had to bee tws fish, but Charlotte Louise caught her a few days ago... They never remove anything Laughing

I think they could have done better with the flags. I just got an Italy flag, so it hasn't been removed yet. I don't understand why they wouldn't have flags from the other countries added in—especially South Africa. I really like the South Africa flag, and it's the host country! But no South Africa flag from Hideeni! What are they thinking? I keep collecting hoping they will add new countries... but I think I will just be collecting repeats. Sad

I don't think they are going to remove individual flags. I think all the flags will be removed once the games are over, like they said. I only have Germany's left to get. Yes, I wish they had the Welsh flag...that is so cool with the Dragon on it!

I wonder what Hideeni will be giving out next? Something related to summer? Maybe seashells?

Kokonee wrote:
I don't think they are going to remove individual flags. I think all the flags will be removed once the games are over, like they said. I only have Germany's left to get. Yes, I wish they had the Welsh flag...that is so cool with the Dragon on it!

I wonder what Hideeni will be giving out next? Something related to summer? Maybe seashells?

Now this would of made me collect them Laughing

I still haven't got the England, Argentina or Italy flag yet Sad but does anyone know which new flags have been added?

I got a Slovak flag last night! So they have added flags. I have the first fifteen that were out and now have to find a few more. I hope they take some out so i don't keep getting doubles, triples...etc. It will be hard to find the remaining four that i need with 20 different flags floating around.

I didn't know they were adding new flags. If I had known, I would have continued looking for more.

Yep they've added 5 more flags which I've now found out are: Uruguay, Ghana, Slovakia, Japan & Paraguay!
So now I have 8 to find but doubt I'll be able to get England & Italy now though Sad

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Yep they've added 5 more flags which I've now found out are: Uruguay, Ghana, Slovakia, Japan & Paraguay!
So now I have 8 to find but doubt I'll be able to get England & Italy now though Sad

Thanks for naming all the new countries. Are they done adding or are they going to add more?

I am still looking for Ghana flag
Have you gotten Mexican flag recently?
My son is looking for that one
I think it is removed