• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spitfir3

Anyone else having pet society problems ? screen loads on left

Guest Guest

I'm having the glitch now. Sad

Foxpoly wrote:
now i have another problem...i can't load photos!!
i take photos of game,but it says an error
it's really annoying
i have that too , i couldnt enter this weeks room yesterday grrrr and the screen is on the left as well Smile <this smiley says it all , its not happy at all

1. My pet society ussualy loads on the right.. but, I don't know why it loads on the left now..
But, believe me, it so much better to load on the left.. once you load on the right, you won't be able to move to aother rooms!!
2. every time I want to load my photo, It'll say, problem uploading your photo.. I clicked try again, and it will happen for hunderds time, b4 a gave up and clicked 'no' then, when I checked my pet society album, I've upload the same photo 4 over 100 photos.. crazy..

Guest Guest

I get this window Sad

i get click here to retry and this
 img_0824.jpg
sorry for bad picture,i used my old phone Laughing
and don't look at the level,this is my sister's account congratulations(she hates doing visits,lazy girl)

iv tried. Im going to try clearing my cache again in abit. I hope it works soon tho cause i havent even got the new items....and i need to send the prizes for my competition and also do loads of trades =/. PS is really anoying me now

now it doesn't load just the left anymore i can't log in it it load 3/4 and then click here to retry i very angry about this Mad

Mine seems to load fine now I've switched browsers! Fingers crossed it keeps working Laughing but yeah try switching to a different browser to see if that works : )