Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spitfir3

Anyone else having pet society problems ? screen loads on left

I keep having my screen load on the left side and i can't buy anything or send anything to anyone. Didi i do something wrong?

No, there are a lot of people having the same problem. Sad PF is supposed to be fixing it as we speak.

I get that small screen too, but I've found that if I open another window and load PS then it'll load normally in the second window at a higher percentage rate than if I just keep trying to refresh the same window over and over. I hope that makes sense. Laughing

i have the same
it is so annoying
i can't even open chat Sad

In the middle of playing I get a gray screen that just comes up saying that the flash player is on the fritz. I am really starting to get aggravated with this. Sad

Guest Guest
try closing the browser and refreshing PS. just refreshing usually don' work.

i got it too, but once u close and restart, it should open.

That doesn't happen, I generally have to clear the cache to do it. On my husband's computer (the same machine) it goes much faster. It's weird.

I am ok this morning Smile

I am just hoping I can get more than 10 visits done lol

(kids make me do all kinds of other stuff )

Me too me too.

Why is there such a prob now when i'm trying to earn more for tml's new release?

It's so irritating when you can play half of the game only.

I didn't have a screen problem until I tried to send free gifts. It happened in both firefox and google chrome. After sending the free gifts the screen is all to the lefft and I can't save anymore (among other things). Will this be fixed or do I have to do something to fix it. I have a mac.....

Thank you all for posting and giving suggestions. The ones mentioned just don't work for me.

I'm glad its not juts me, I've been without a virus scanner for a month and loaded my new virus scanner today and was worried my laptop was going to die on me Sad thankfully its not my laptop.

Its very annoying though, hate having the shock of things like this happening.

Guest Guest

Playfish are aware of this situation and are working on a fix.
After a few tries I've finally managed to load the game properly:

smorkle's account works fine now for me. but my other pets the entire right side is still missing. so when i log in, i can't save the games yet.
i'm sure they are working on it...after all the madness will begin in just a few hours when the new items change!

left ps 4 hours ago and now i m having too same problems

okay, i take back what i said before...mine isn't working correctly again either.

I had that problem all late last night (early morning to most of you) Now mine is running terribly slow...

i don't think i'm going to try and log on until tomorrow. the day that the items change (for me sunday), it never works right or is really slow like you said. too many people. we are going to crash their servers!! ba ha ha ah

I've been having the same problem all day too ...and when i just sent out some gifts from WUS I kept getting kicked out and it was murder to get back in again ....

lol It's working at least so I'm afraid to log out I think I just leave it running until after the new items come out. The problems seem to happen to me when I try to send those hot air balloon gifts. Facebook comes up with a error saying could not finish request then a button under that says play game. That takes me to that half a screen. I'd rather have slow than that!

me too,i was in the middle of a trade and suddenly my screen shrunk to the left side...it's driving me nuts

myladyyawo wrote:
lol It's working at least so I'm afraid to log out I think I just leave it running until after the new items come out. The problems seem to happen to me when I try to send those hot air balloon gifts. Facebook comes up with a error saying could not finish request then a button under that says play game. That takes me to that half a screen. I'd rather have slow than that!

I feel like leaving it running now, its finally worked, I'm not sure whether it was my screaming at it or it just decided to, now I'm worried if I press anything it'll go to half screen.

Guest Guest

It's still working perfectly fine for me. Thank god lol congratulations
edit: now i have this glitch as well Sad

I tried to send somebody supplies and it didn't allow me to. Sad I'm not sure if it was because of the half screen or not, but I don't want people to think I'm ignoring them.

Same here I tried to send some supplies and it just wouldn't go through Sad .

Thankfully I got all the new items I wanted in a brief moment of it working for me. Hope it doesn't take me 100 times to log in when I get home from work.

Guest Guest
it's not happening to me yet again..

but yeah clearing your cache, and browsing history might fix the problem after restarting your browser. i did that a few times and managed to get it working every so often...

it's on and off for me now.
it works
it doesn't work
it works
it doesn't work
....???

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:
it works
it doesn't work
it works
it doesn't work
....???

same for me....

Guest Guest

now sometime be half screen for me
but just refresh everything is ok

the clearing the cache works when this happens
its very annoying with the problem and I hate I cannot send back request

smorkle wrote:
it works
it doesn't work
it works
it doesn't work
....???

lol for me the same.. But that made made me laugh!

it went all left screen on me again today ...but i just closed the browser and restarted it and it was ok ...think it is very hit and miss

Guest Guest

It works fine (for now) Laughing

i reloaded 5 times before it worked with normal screen

Mine is on the left side of my firefox but its not showing the full PS screen though, it's not showing the save button and stuff so I can't really play it grrr! lol

now i have another problem...i can't load photos!!
i take photos of game,but it says an error
it's really annoying

they just came out with this

Pet Society Thank you to everyone who has let us know about the issues you are experiencing in Pet Society. We're working on them now!

Keep an eye on our forum here: bit.ly cPilBc

Try some of our other games here: bit.ly 9tihlJ

Guest Guest

This morning the screen was on left but now it loads normal Smile

i heard that pet societys got a bug in the system and theyre trying to fix it. somethimes it works and then it goes back on the left so you cant gift foods or save