Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

so sad. no hot air balloon

i have more than 90 friends on ps but i have only 3 pieces for my hot air balloon

im not even half way there. i really want to dig for the items myself, but i cant unlock the new dig site.

between the number of help i have received and the problems accepting the help, i dont know if ill ever be able to do it

Don't feel too bad; you have plenty of company! I have been only able to receive 4 items. I've had so many issues trying to get on PS! Things are so messed up! Kokonee wants to dig too!

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO
WANT TO SEND TO FRIEND BUT HAVE SOME ERROR ALL THE TIME
WHAT HAPPENED FOR MY PS

Sad I'm having problems sending supplies to my friends too. But in order to attempt to cheer you up, I have to come up with a bright side. Though I might just end up annoying you instead. Laughing There are no this week's digging item at the new site, so even if you're not there yet, you won't miss anything. And you can save up coins in the meantime too. I've read people spending over 20,000 coins trying to get all the items there.

Me too. I have tried to help a lot of people and it appears a message that says: "we were unable to process this request"

SadSadSad

i am so sad i can't help friends with their balloons
just cna't click on send item button Sad
and when i reload,requests dissapear

I have so many requests for help, and I have tried to help people, but I can't. The latest thing is a blue colored message 'we are unable to fulfill your request'. They need to fix these bugs and just give everyone the balloon. This is just ridiculous. Sad

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have so many requests for help, and I have tried to help people, but I can't. The latest thing is a blue colored message 'we are unable to fulfill your request'. They need to fix these bugs and just give everyone the balloon. This is just ridiculous. Sad

you couldnt describe better how i feel too hun

I was able to accept two more gifts this morning; but still have a long ways to go.

Also, one of my friends mentioned that she saw a warning to not send the island items to folks without balloons as they will not receive them. Just for the record: This is a bogus warning! She had sent some items to me which I did receive with no problem.

I feel bad for not being able to help friends too
I was without internet from yesterday afternoon and today morning thanks to a tropical torment
and some of the requests I was able to click had problem "we were unable to process this request"

I feel sorry for you Sad I didn't have any problems at all getting mine done though I do know some of my friends who were having problems. I hope you all get your ballons soon .

Finally it's working. If you are on my friends list, send requests for help, and I'll help you first thing in the morning.

Oh Kokonee, I know I still owe you a new banner, but love your new avatar with Zorro. congratulations

I hear its working now.....i also was not able to help anyone...including my own kids....lol....i will gladly help anyone on my friends list...so send your requests to me Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Finally it's working. If you are on my friends list, send requests for help, and I'll help you first thing in the morning.

Sent a request! I'm finally up to 60% of the materials! I guess all those folks that had the balloon the first day must have bought the supplies themselves! I have started to send thank yous when I do get supplies.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Oh Kokonee, I know I still owe you a new banner, but love your new avatar with Zorro. congratulations

Yes! I think it so romantic that Zorro is offering Kokonee a duckie! I wanted to show them together!