Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melodia_du_Xaviere

please help me with the baloon!!

I really want to dig in the new island..
but the problem is, I haven't got the baloon yet! and what's even worse, is that, I've only have 0% of the equipments!! how terrible..
so, please help me!

Guest Guest

All you need to do is to go to the treasure map, then choose the forest one. You'll see some materials and below them 2 buttons: Ask; Buy. Click on `Ask`. You'll be redirected to a window to choose which friends you'd like to ask for materials. Choose the ones you want. Then, if they help you out, you'll have a PS gift request which will state that your friend helped you to get the wanted material. Accept it and you're done Smile

Lazar wrote:
All you need to do is to go to the treasure map, then choose the forest one. You'll see some materials and below them 2 buttons: Ask; Buy. Click on `Ask`. You'll be redirected to a window to choose which friends you'd like to ask for materials. Choose the ones you want. Then, if they help you out, you'll have a PS gift request which will state that your friend helped you to get the wanted material. Accept it and you're done Smile

I know..
I've sent 5 requests, but until now, none has replied yet..

you can send me a request hun. i'll help you congratulations
i'm sending you a f/r now

smorkle wrote:
you can send me a request hun. i'll help you congratulations
i'm sending you a f/r now

fr accepted!!
thx, but I can't log into PS now..
I'll send you a request later..

btw, I don't think I can send any request 4 the baloon in these days..
I have problem loading PS now, and I will be out holiday for 4 days starting from tomorrow..
I'll send you all the request later!
NB: thanks all!! congratulations

Again if you need more active friends I'll gladly help just f/r me congratulations.

Add me too if you need more friends, just be sure to place a PS or PSFC in the request. I'm happy to help. congratulations