Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Had to urgently go...

Guest Guest

I was in a middle of the trade with Agne, when I noticed something black on my left hand on my joint. It was a tick I've went to the doctors and they pulled it out, it was disgusting and yucky! Remind me never to pet pariah dogs again

Lazar wrote:
With Kasi's approval, here's the pic:

that is fu (like lithuanians would say....)
Glad you don't have it anymore that ugly tick!

Awww bless you sweetie ...but at least they pulled it off you before it did too much damage....one of the drawbacks of petting animals I'm afraid x

oh wow, I think this is one of my mom reason to don't have a pet, yuck Sad

Glad to hear you alright

Guest Guest

Thank you all 3...
I will PM kasi about something Smile

Guest Guest

With Kasi's approval, here's the pic:

aouch!!! that must have hurt, so glad you got it out

Guest Guest
Spooky wrote:
aouch!!! that must have hurt, so glad you got it out

Thank you Nancy

Glad you got it removed!

I had one, a while ago, on my stomach... I was at boyfriends place and he has a cat... So I'm guessing the cat dragged it in, the tick fell off before attaching itself onto the cat and well... I got stuck with it :-) Also went to the doctor to get it removed and got antibiotics (because I have an autoimmune disease, better be careful I guess)

Guest Guest
Toulouse wrote:
Glad you got it removed!

I had one, a while ago, on my stomach... I was at boyfriends place and he has a cat... So I'm guessing the cat dragged it in, the tick fell off before attaching itself onto the cat and well... I got stuck with it :-) Also went to the doctor to get it removed and got antibiotics (because I have an autoimmune disease, better be careful I guess)

I'm glad you've got it removed as well
I am not allergic to anything, so the doctor just said that I should be more careful next time Smile

Glad you are okay. I can't stand those things. i want to have a cat, but I don't know how I will manage with ticks and fleas and all those other creepy crawlies. ewwww. Smile

Ticks are soo scary! Thankfully they don't have many occurrences of Lyme disease in these parts, but they are starting to arrive here and there Sad makes me really scared to get bitten! I'm glad you're ok!

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Glad you are okay. I can't stand those things. i want to have a cat, but I don't know how I will manage with ticks and fleas and all those other creepy crawlies. ewwww. Smile

I always take luna to the vet every month. They give her an ampoule and she's ok Smile
laineg wrote:
Ticks are soo scary! Thankfully they don't have many occurrences of Lyme disease in these parts, but they are starting to arrive here and there Sad makes me really scared to get bitten! I'm glad you're ok!

Best wishes and hugs. Just stay out of the street animals and everything will be ok

you poor thing! it's a good thing you spotted it right away and that it was on your wrist and not somewhere else on your body! yikes!!!
i'm sure the dog appreciated the petting too! you scratched the itch right off him! hee hee hee

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:
you poor thing! it's a good thing you spotted it right away and that it was on your wrist and not somewhere else on your body! yikes!!!
i'm sure the dog appreciated the petting too! you scratched the itch right off him! hee hee hee

Hahahahahahhaa

Ticks: EWWEeewweew!
The thought of body parasites gives me the heebee-jeebees! I can stand snakes, spiders, mice but ticks and lice: EWWEeewweew!
Around here we have to be real careful about tick bites as they carry "Lyme Disease".

Guest Guest
Kokonee wrote:
Ticks: EWWEeewweew!
The thought of body parasites gives me the heebee-jeebees! I can stand snakes, spiders, mice but ticks and lice: EWWEeewweew!
Around here we have to be real careful about tick bites as they carry "Lyme Disease".

Yes I've heard of it. It's pretty dangerous to have ticks, especially if they carry something. Sad

Guest Guest
hinapasha wrote:
How scary! After hearing your story, I'm so paranoid!

Just avoid tall grass and pettling street dogs

Lazar wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

I'll try! And you take your own advice too!

Guest Guest
hinapasha wrote:
Lazar wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

I'll try! And you take your own advice too!

I will Laughing