Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Leaving the game for a while...

Guest Guest

I have finally thought and I'm saying a big NO to the game for a while. For players who use Safari like me, can't access the dollhouse, enchanted forest and can't send free gifts. I've already sent 2 letters to PF regarding this issue and never got a reply. I've created now one thread on TOF BEGGING for it to be fixed, because I can't take it anymore. And that's why I am leaving the game for a while.

I'll pick up lottery every day though, and take pics for the pageant, but my decision is final. THEY DON'T CARE AND THEY'LL NEVER CARE!

Guest Guest

I am just leaving until they do anything about it... When they fix it, I'll be back... This way, the game is unplayable

Guest Guest
-Serenity- wrote:
You don't have other browser? Sad

No

Every time I open IE it says: VIRUS DETECTED
When I open FF the page loads forever and it never loads
GC is the same
Sad

That's so sad
I play in FF and everything is okay Sad
Hope PF will fix it quickly

you can download mozilla, google chrome, opera, netscape navigator i think they dont have those issues , i personally use mozilla dont leave the game

Guest Guest
-Serenity- wrote:
That's so sad
I play in FF and everything is okay Sad
Hope PF will fix it quickly

I've already sent them 2 e-mails and I am still waiting for the reply..

i am so sorry Sad
i had the same problem when used Safari and then downloaded google
it is much better Smile
did u try Opera?

Guest Guest
Foxpoly wrote:
i am so sorry Sad
i had the same problem when used Safari and then downloaded google
it is much better Smile
did u try Opera?

No and I don't know if it will work. I have all my pages bookmarked on Safari + I can see PSFC really clear from here.. i am going to think about this

You can export all your bookmarks. I never use only a browser, because there is always websites I cannot access with some of them.

But I cannot understand how it's possible that your chrome could be slow. Maybe you should update it (and don't forget to clean your PC, not only for PS, but for its own health)

do me a favor and try something...

uninstall firefox and download the newest version once again. It may work. Btw... If on IE it say's virus detected you have a problem that may be the source of the rest of your prolems.

Why don't you give the game a try without those things?.. I'm having great difficulty with many of those things up until now but I'm still having my fun!

Laz...few things to do first.

First thing you have probably already tried...clear your cookies/temp files ect

Secondly run a very good malaware programme. You should run one a few times a week in addition to your anti-virus anyway. If you want me to I can send you a link to the one I use, it is really good (and free)
This I would say should be a proprity for you anyway, If any browser says you have a virus or a page is redirecting you to a page with a virus then you have a problem. It could very easily be that you have something on your pc that is redirecting you to another site evertime you click on PS which is why IE wont let you on it

Also you should just try a different browser. You can have more than one on your pc at any one time. I have IE, chrome and firefox on mine at the moment and use them all regularily. You might find that you can use safari for your everyday use, and then just use a different browser for PS

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
Laz...few things to do first.

First thing you have probably already tried...clear your cookies/temp files ect

Secondly run a very good malaware programme. You should run one a few times a week in addition to your anti-virus anyway. If you want me to I can send you a link to the one I use, it is really good (and free)
This I would say should be a proprity for you anyway, If any browser says you have a virus or a page is redirecting you to a page with a virus then you have a problem. It could very easily be that you have something on your pc that is redirecting you to another site evertime you click on PS which is why IE wont let you on it

Also you should just try a different browser. You can have more than one on your pc at any one time. I have IE, chrome and firefox on mine at the moment and use them all regularily. You might find that you can use safari for your everyday use, and then just use a different browser for PS

I don't think malaware is needed haha, the last time I've opened IE was ages ago. I've completely uninstalled Google Chrome and now Installed it again via google. It's working fine now!

*loading PS, fingers crossed for asking for materials*

malaware is always needed hun, even if you dont notice any obvious problems on your pc it could still have malaware installed on it Sad

Majority of viruse/ad-aware can get past standard anti-virus and even anti-spyware programmes these days, which is why you should run anti-malaware programmes as well

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
malaware is always needed hun, even if you dont notice any obvious problems on your pc it could still have malaware installed on it Sad

Majority of viruse/ad-aware can get past standard anti-virus and even anti-spyware programmes these days, which is why you should run anti-malaware programmes as well

I've never heard of it Sad I only have AVG anti virus.
I've finally managed to ask for materials! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I sent you some materials! Woohoo, I guess you aren't leaving then Laughing

Guest Guest
Lazar wrote:

You can send me your requests and I will be sure to send you whatever materials you need!!!
I'm glad you are not leaving PS! You are in my #1 spot - have a look!!!
(I would be sad if you where no longer there...)
 num_110.jpg

Guest Guest
yellownancy wrote:
Lazar wrote:

You can send me your requests and I will be sure to send you whatever materials you need!!!
I'm glad you are not leaving PS! You are in my #1 spot - have a look!!!
(I would be sad if you where no longer there...)
 num_110.jpg

BIGGEST HUGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!