Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

How many requests can we send per day?

Does somebody know how many requests can we send per day via ps? I just send many requests for materials to my ps friends (you guys ) to construct the playhouse and after that I tried to send also many free gifts but a Fb pop up informed me that i cant send any more requests for today, i believe most of you might know thnx

I made the same mistake i think. I tried to help with the first two requests i got and it wouldn't let me Sad I've sent them personal messages...after i lost their request link and will try again in a few hours. Very frustrating...i can't even send out any new "free gifts" cause i sent out builing requests first!!

i just also just tried to help a new material request but it said me the same thing about not be able to send any more requests Sad it makes sence though... im gonna send tomorow

Don't send them all in a time. Send first 10 for one thing, then 10 for another one. When you reload, sometimes the game let you send more. Don't be impatient Smile

Laughing
after 30 min game let me send one more request Laughing
now i need last one nail to complete my room^^

I was able to send all 30 requests at once, probably because I didnt send gifts, I was waiting for new gifts released, last time with the balloon I couldnt sent that much requests but because I send eagles

[quote="Ursula"]Don't send them all in a time. Send first 10 for one thing, then 10 for another one. When you reload, sometimes the game let you send more. Don't be impatient Smile

Wow. I really didn't know how many request you could send out at once. Thanks for this helpful information.