Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Summer hoildays!

Anyone got any holiday plans this year?

I'm still debating whether to take me kids away somewhere this year. I was looking at holidays in the UK, but by the time I had added food into the equation it would probably work out the same price to take them abroad. Haven't decided yet.

It's either a holiday of a new Fridge/freezer...know which one I would prefer, but I think my fridge/freezer is on its way out (it is 15 years old now lol)

Guest Guest

Wien, Austria congratulations That's where I'm going this year.

that sounds lovely Laz. That is my type of holiday, but I have to choose something that will keep my kids entertained Sad

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
that sounds lovely Laz. That is my type of holiday, but I have to choose something that will keep my kids entertained Sad

How about Disneyland again? Or maybe Scotland? (I'm pushing it, aren't I? Laughing)

I think most of you know where I am going ...on a cruise in the Med ...and I can't wait. 8 weeks on saturday we sail ...

Disneyland is way too expensive Sad and Scotland is too cold Laughing

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
I think most of you know where I am going ...on a cruise in the Med ...and I can't wait. 8 weeks on saturday we sail ...

Aww I didn't knew that! Have a great time !!!
lea75 wrote:
Disneyland is way too expensive Sad and Scotland is too cold Laughing

LMAO Laughing How about Somewhere in Europe? France? LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Germany! Come visit us Lisa. You can room with the teddy bears. We have only 800. congratulations

Hahahahahaha LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

LONDON!!!!!

Ontario Laughing
No seriously, it's in Ontario might also stop at Paris,Ontario. And I'm going around there, including niagara falls and having lunch on the super high tower that revolves.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Germany! Come visit us Lisa. You can room with the teddy bears. We have only 800. congratulations

I could never sleep in a room with that many teddies!!!! I would be up all night rotating them to make sure they all got a hug otherwise they might feel left out and unwanted....then think of the years of therapy they would need to get over that!

yep ok I admit it might be me who needs the therapy

lea75 wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

I could never sleep in a room with that many teddies!!!! I would be up all night rotating them to make sure they all got a hug otherwise they might feel left out and unwanted....then think of the years of therapy they would need to get over that!

yep ok I admit it might be me who needs the therapy

Or me. with so many bears. Smile I do have a sleeper sofa in the living room, to save on pounds for therapy, tough. You're always welcome...of course, given how life has been lately, you may walk straight into the asylum.

The first Summer Holidays where In July I miss school!
I am going to a lot of traveling (And a lot of reading to do while going there).

I will go to:
Tucepi (In Croatia)
Banja Luka (In Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Mostar ( In Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Jajce (In Bosnia and Herzegovina

Lisa, you should come to Canada congratulations Yvette will tell you we are a beautiful country to visit. Those of us here that live there will tell you its beautiful and affordable It would be awesome to meet you!

I am so glad I didn't go to some public viewing today. I can just go to sleep and pull for the Dutch in the final. I also could change my signature after having the same for 3+ weeks. Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am so glad I didn't go to some public viewing today. I can just go to sleep and pull for the Dutch in the final. I also could change my signature after having the same for 3+ weeks. Laughing

Sorry, Ivette Ashamed

Ursula wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

Sorry, Ivette Ashamed

No reason, your country played better. We have a young team, they will have their chance in 4 years. Oh and my name is spelled Yvette. Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Ursula wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

Sorry, Ivette Ashamed

No reason, your country played better. We have a young team, they will have their chance in 4 years. Oh and my name is spelled Yvette. Smile

Ouch, sorry for that. I think I always write it right, but today my mind is a little bit chaotic >.

Ursula wrote:

Ouch, sorry for that. I think I always write it right, but today my mind is a little bit chaotic >.

You're preaching to the choir. That basically means, I know the feeling very very very well. Laughing

no vacation plans for me so far Sad
hopefully we'll do some impromptu camping of some sort. that is always cheap and fun.

how about that lea? camping? do you like the outdoors?

Canda is one of my life time want to sees but it is well out of my price range at the moment Sad

@smorkle....arthritis and camping dont go together...there is no way I could sleep on the ground...I would never get up again

I'm going to visit my family this weekend for 8 days congratulations It's been a long time since I last saw them, so I'm very excited

I hope I have time to enter in the competitions, don't want to miss any Laughing

i'm going to Herceg Novi in Montenegro with my friend this year congratulations
i think it'll probably bee next weekend (i'll be there from 18th to 26th or 30th)

i'll meet a friend from some other forum there too!!

i will leave this week i think until the end of august

I am planning to go to Mexico city to visit my parents, I dont have money to do a journey, my 3 sons will stay in Cancun since they will have visit of their dad relatives
Oh Kasijab you will have a terrific holiday!!
I have only travelled once on a cruise and it was one of my best trips

Lea, if your fridge is still working ok, you can delay the buy and make the trip

i will go to Croatia this year in Trpanj....This is little town near Dubrovnik.......i don't know the right time but i will let you know as soon as i will know...xD...and i will go to Nis ....Nis is one of the largest and most beautiful cities in Serbia....and Nis was in the Roman period one of the major cities and was named Naisus .....

Lisa you can just go on weekend with your family somewhere in outdoor or go on few days somewhere where your children can do something different or see something new..........in that case you will save some money and will spend great time on healthy way.....me and my family wasn't go anywhere before 5 years....we was just decide to stay home and go every few weekends on some new place near our town....we had spend great time that year.........=D