Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

Falcor Reloaded

Im back.

i just wanted to let everybody know that im back, i missed everybody here, all my PSFC family as i refer to you in RL

i had a little struggle but now im working to get everything back to normal.

its great to be back

THANK YOU all for being here

Guest Guest

Angeeeeeeeeeel Glad to hear that you're back

Guest Guest
Wecome back!!!
Hope you had a nice vacation!!!

Laughing

thank you everyone. believe me it was no vacation, but i had a few days off from everything

Welcome Back, sometimes a retirement is good for you but not for us, we missed you

i hope you are alright now!!!!! I have missed you! and I was wndering if you were alright cause I haven't seen any changes in the looks of your pet! and I missed them! hope that any problems you may had are solved now and that you have a dynamic come back!

i missed you all so much too

Thank you very much fash, your always some kind and generous
i wasnt able to look after my pet either Sad
i had to move to another house in a short day notice, and it wasnt until now that i had my internet reconnected

still trying to figure out how im going to solve some minor problems for my family and me. and having faith that everything will turn out right the way it suppose to be.

my pet Falcor was lonely also, i wasnt able to take care of him this past week. thats why he turned into a living chocolate cake while he went to live to a versailles museum trying to recoup some of the lost time. Laughing just kidding.

that's the spirit!!!!!!! you'll have to think positive!!!!! and be optimistic! with faith and the love of your people I believe that everything is possible! congratulations my best wishes for the solutions of the remaining problems and may your new house bring some amazing good changes and luck to your life and your loved ones!

I'm so glad you are back!
Don't worry about Falcor, he got lots of visits from his neighbors. Kokonee still checked in on him every day.

Hope things will settle down for you now.

This title sounds like a movie title. 'Falcor Reloaded' and it did make me smile.

I'm so glad you're back.

Laughing Yvette, its just coz im trying to remain positive and with a good attitude like Fash said.

Kokonee thanks for checking on Falcor everyday, he is always pleased to receive his friends

Falcor wrote:
Laughing Yvette, its just coz im trying to remain positive and with a good attitude like Fash said.

I know the feeling all too well. trying to stay positive is not always an easy task, but we can do it. A little bit of laughter and Tiddly Winks sending Falcor a few gift bombs. Laughing

that certainly made my day. i will never thank you enough for helping me get the last weeks specials

thanks Charlotte, im very happy to be here again as usual, i really missed you all

Falcor wrote:
that certainly made my day. i will never thank you enough for helping me get the last weeks specials

Well, if it weren't for the help I received from the folks here, I'd have never been able to send pass them on to you, so it's a victory of this forum, not me. Smile