Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

Can't believe

I can't believe I MISS THE LE FROG

It's so cute and I just got back from the school, just open ps and after finish visiting friend for earn enough coin and IT'S GONE!!!
MadMad

Come on..
If the limited item is released in 00:00 GMT and that's mean already 07:00 in indonesia and I already at school and ready for studying for 7-8 hour

Guest Guest

I've woke up about an hour ago and it was gone. Sad

Didn't get it either. They sold out while I was still asleep!

I am frosted. I really hate the way they do this. I missed out too. I am not now or ever going to let a game dictate my waking and sleeping schedule. As much as I like the frog, I hate the way PF does the releases on this stuff. It's a huge disadvantage to its European players. Mad

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am frosted. I really hate the way they do this. I missed out too. I am not now or ever going to let a game dictate my waking and sleeping schedule. As much as I like the frog, I hate the way PF does the releases on this stuff. It's a huge disadvantage to its European players. Mad

I agree. I didn't know that you didn't get one either. They don't care about us...

I doubt if I should buy it, because it was so expensive that it would take me a lot of days to recover from that, but that's what happened to me with the golden teddy, so I bought it just in case I regreted not doing it.

I thought they won't be gone so fast Sad

Guest Guest

i didn't get it either... i knew i shoulda gotten it before i slept.. but i slept at 5pm since i was sooo tired...

I didn't get it because I was unsure since it was so expensive. And when I finally decided to buy it, it was already gone. Sad

Guest Guest

WHY!! i loved the frog so much too..

I think that the cash shop limited items are better, because at least people in Europe can actually get them. The way it set up, we're pretty much out of luck.

Guest Guest
Gaiamaiden wrote:
omg i missed it!!!!!!!!!! no way!!! Sad

It was sold out in less then 4 hours. How unfair! As Yvette said, us European players seem to not exist for PF Sad

I didn't get it either!! And this item was way more expensive that the Louis crown. And that item lasted longer than this!

Guest Guest

I'm still sad about it!!

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
it's unfair... I love it so much too.... how many were there?

They're 25000 at first, but after 2-3 hours they're only 1500+ left (according to TOF) SadSad

Guest Guest
-Serenity- wrote:
Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
it's unfair... I love it so much too.... how many were there?

They're 25000 at first, but after 2-3 hours they're only 1500+ left (according to TOF) SadSad

.... that's so unfair. i almost feel like people h@xed it.

I think PF must do something to avoid loyal players to miss an item, something like presell or release on parts

For me it is released on a very good hour which is 7 pm, I logged in about 8 pm yesterday and it was 50% sold so I went to do some visits and sell items to gather the amount

I was pretty depressed much of the day. Partly becuase of the job situation, but also this stupid frog. So, I decided that instead of moping, that I would do something to make myself happy, since I was grumbling about it today. Even my husband said that the way they did this was stupid and I would think that they would have learned after the golden teddy fiasco. I guess not. Sad

So what did I do? Happy Pets re-released the Cheshire cats today, so to cheer myself up, I went and bought a set. I love that character the most and now I feel a little bit better. Life must go on, but still, the unfairness of it, is just a hard nut to swallow.

I was on a trip... came back late last night... i was soooooo sad when i saw it... i hadn't saw it at spoilers so i had no idea that it would be there... Sad i'm still very upset... It looks amazing... For me it's better than the golden teddy.. SadSadSad

I almost hate to say this, but I did manage to sell enough items to get the frog.
When I bought it, which was only about an hour or so after the release, there were half of them gone already! I didn't see them in spoilers either, so I was surprised when I saw two at a friend's house! I thought maybe they were cash coin items at first.

Lucky Strike wrote:
sometimes people have alternative accounts too...

Yes, that is what I thought. And that is totally unfair and against the spirit of the limited items. But of course, I will see if next time, my husband's pet can help out a friend.

Laughing

well you're right... but the thing is... toooo many players want them.. and it's not like in real life that it's about the price or where they are or reselling.. And it's not like only the sleep.. Some get it on hours that are impossible for them to log in.. Plus.. The number is extremely small when compared to those who play.. it would be better if they where moooooooore pricy and with a chance of getting them that this.. Sad

Lucky Strike wrote:
Laughing

well you're right... but the thing is... toooo many players want them.. and it's not like in real life that it's about the price or where they are or reselling.. And it's not like only the sleep.. Some get it on hours that are impossible for them to log in.. Plus.. The number is extremely small when compared to those who play.. it would be better if they where moooooooore pricy and with a chance of getting them that this.. Sad

It was quite pricey for me Ashamed I wasn't sure about buy it even when I clicked it Ashamed But I thought it would last much more hours Sad