Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I feel like crying!!....But now, I no longer feel sad =D

I really feel like crying right now.

Iv just dyed my hair ready for my birthday meal on friday.....

I used a dye called Natural light ash blonde which helped me to turn my hair from Dark brown to blonde.
I spent so much money and had so so much time getting it to the colour i wanted.
My hair turned ginger, Brown, Bright orange and all diffrent colours and i looked so stupid but i got it to blonde on the end.

Now iv just dyed my hair and the company i use for my dyes(Im not gonna say who cause thats advertisment for them!) have change their boxes the their formula...So...It lookied more brown on the box. I asked the lady in the place i get my dye from...If i use this...will it turn my hair brown or keep it blonde....She said it will stay blonde!!

AND NOW ITS GONE BROWN!!! IM FUMING!!

I cried so much!! my gorgeous blonde is gone!!!
Iv just been on their site and now they have got another colour called natural ultra light ash blonde!!! Iv had enought...Im complaining to the place iv had the dyes from and also to the compant!.

Someone please cheer me up =(...I have to walk around with brown hair now instead of my gorgeous blonde =(

Guest Guest

Sarah, I wish I could come there and squeeze you right now. I know and I feel your frustration. But please, do NOT let that ruin your birthday. You are one special lady and you will have a great birthday, with blonde hair or not!

hugs_c10.gif

Aww thanks Lazar. Thanks for your kind words.

I loved my blonde hair. I guess ill have to wait 1 week to start all over again now. There is 1 good this about it.....Im gonna go get my new curlers today so cant wait to test them out =P.
Thats the only thing that im looking forward to now.
Iv emailed the company i had the dyes from and told them i want compensating cause its their fault.
Hopefully they send me some vouvhers to get the RIGHT colour.,....Although...it took me alot of cash to get it blonde...And it went ginger and everything like i said... Looks like ill have to go through the humilliation again!

Guest Guest
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Aww thanks Lazar. Thanks for your kind words.

I loved my blonde hair. I guess ill have to wait 1 week to start all over again now. There is 1 good this about it.....Im gonna go get my new curlers today so cant wait to test them out =P.
Thats the only thing that im looking forward to now.
Iv emailed the company i had the dyes from and told them i want compensating cause its their fault.
Hopefully they send me some vouvhers to get the RIGHT colour.,....Although...it took me alot of cash to get it blonde...And it went ginger and everything like i said... Looks like ill have to go through the humilliation again!

Like I said, don't let it ruin your Bday. Oh, and once you finish your hair, take some pics for us to see congratulations

Awww try not to worry about it, I'm sure your hair still looks great brown and you'll still have an amazing birthday whatever colour your hair is!

I have to walk around with brown hair now instead of my gorgeous blonde =(

What's wrong with us brunettes anyway? LaughingLaughing

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Awww try not to worry about it, I'm sure your hair still looks great brown and you'll still have an amazing birthday whatever colour your hair is!

nothing is wrong with brunette. Its just the fact that i hate the colour on myself. Iv just bought clothes and makeup that suit blonde hair. Now i have to go and buy other clothes that suit brown hair lol.

Grr it makes me so angry. My bf said its just a dark blonde but it looks brown to me.

I just wanhna cry haha!.

Ohhh im gonna go fetch my new curlers now!! YAYH

CharlotteLouise wrote:

nothing is wrong with brunette. Its just the fact that i hate the colour on myself. Iv just bought clothes and makeup that suit blonde hair. Now i have to go and buy other clothes that suit brown hair lol.

Grr it makes me so angry. My bf said its just a dark blonde but it looks brown to me.

I just wanhna cry haha!.

Ohhh im gonna go fetch my new curlers now!! YAYH

Ohhhh ok lol. Silly hair dye company, you shouldn't have to go out and buy lots of new stuff though when its not your fault! Can't you just wear the clothes that you've got? Laughing
Awww, I suppose you're used to it being blonde blonde sort of thing so to you it probably does look more of a brown colour now its changed.
Awww don't get upset about it. Maybe you'll grow to love the new colour, you never know congratulations
Ooooh wow have fun! congratulations

Maybe you can treat yourself to an afternoon at the salon. I got blonde streaks put in my hair and it looks fantastic. Smile

Maybe you can have them put streaks into it, and then you'll look fabulous for your birthday.

dont forget to leave time between coloring your hair.
i dyed my hair once and didnt like the outcome (the virgin hair went orange, thats 2 inches from the scalp, ewww) and had to go to the saloon to fix it. they had to treat it twice to take away the orange.

i ended up with the same color that i started with, except i was really broke.

and after that by hair went frizzy and brittle. it was really really really bad.

anyway im sure ur gonna be pretty on your birthday

look at the bright side of everything.

as Yvette said, you could put blond streaks, i particularly love the way they look in women.
and if its so that you have to buy new clothes, well have fun, shopping is always fun
Laughing

Sarah you are an amazing women, and that's coz of your wonderful attitude and sense of humor, so dont let a color bring you down. you are much much more than the color of your hair.

Guest Guest

I'm sure you where mad and upset...
That has happened to me in the past... went RED instead of light brown.
But why not use it as an opportunity? Take a page out of our Pet's Book and die your hair a SUPER FUN collor!! I've always wanted to have Light Blue Hair... but I have't had the chance to do it yet... have you ever dreamed of having your hair a FUN collor? If so, use this Birthday as the perfect opportunity to do so!!! (If you don't want to die your hair again you can always buy an annime wig!!!)

Try to make the best of it after all... it's your BIRTHDAY!!!!

I agree with Nancy, you could try doing something new & different with it. I think you should have it like your avatar - brown/black with a couple of pink highlights congratulations

Sarah, sorry to hear your having a rough go of it today. I've coloured my hair a many different colours and It's currently blonde roots (my natural colour) bronze, and red on the bottom. Thank goodness my sister is a hair dresser but she won't colour my hair again until it grows out as I was starting to get split ends.

Ash blondes are great for trying to get red tones out of hair, but you have to be careful when using ash, cool, or warm colours on a different type of colours. I know it's frustrating that they switched the boxes, there has been a number of times when I've bought the wrong one myself. My natural colour is Ash blonde, but I know how you feel when you say that a colour just doesn't suite you. I would love to see the new colour though!

I'm sure you look beautiful sweetie! Try to remember it could be worse, and it won't last that long!

Oh and another tip I remember is if you use dandruff shampoo it will actually lighten the hair colour especially if it's the same day you did it.

Guest Guest
CharlotteLouise wrote:
I agree with Nancy, you could try doing something new & different with it. I think you should have it like your avatar - brown/black with a couple of pink highlights congratulations

OMG! Pink Highlights : Brilliant Idea!!!

yellownancy wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

OMG! Pink Highlights : Brilliant Idea!!!

Hehe thanks! congratulations

i am 100% sure that you look beatyful Pink pixel no matter what color your hair is
Dont let it ruin you birthday congratulations
Big hug to you

Yeh i know about leaving time between dying my hair. I used to go to hair and beauty college so iv learned the basics from there,
I keep trying to tell my sister to leave time beterrn colours but she dont listen...Sometimes she does it on the same day!!! Big NONO!

Im kinda getting used to the colour of my hair now. Mikey and his dad keep telling me its blonde but im not sure haha!. I really loved my ultra light blonde hair and now its like a tatty brown/blonde.
Iv got pictures so ill post them soon, Just have to get them from mikey.

On the good side....Iv had a really good experience today....I got my brand new curlers and they work a treat!!!

As for the cloth thing.... I find, If you wear certain colours then they dont match your hair and you look well...Alittle wierd. It might be just me...But a blonde haired girl wearing red...I dont know...its just me haha

Take no notice of the marshmellow lollipop >.I decided to get one cause i love pilchard from bob the builder HAHA!
This was the best picture i could find that shows the true colour of my new hair colour LOL. It actually looks really blonde now....For some reason....Thisw morning it was really dark brown/blonde.
I know why tho....Its cause i was out in the sun....The sun must have bought the colour out alot more....I kinda like it now.....Im no longer sad =D.

Thanks to everyone for their really nice comments. You have all surely cheered me right the way up!

tis_me10.jpg

i honestly thought that your hair look really dark, but no i get your point.
it looks really blond to me

always so gorguose as usual

It looks great! A more natural type of blonde, I say! And hey, at least it isn't like mine; which is naturally streaked with grey!

ahhh sweetie, i'm so sorry about your hair.
i've had some disasters too!! i've been really blond before when i didn't want to be (and i'm asian!) and then i've had it jet black too when the whole time the goal was just plain old dark brown with some highlights.

you look fantabulous no matter what color your hair, but i do understand.
BIG HUGGGGGGZ to you babe!

Aww thanks smorkle =).

I have cheered up alot now. it went blonder in the sun and now its like.....A light/darkish blonde haha...

Yay....I might actually be able to get it back to the right colour next week =D.

I quite like that colour you've got it now! Looks pretty : ) But good luck next week though if you do decide to dye your hair again back to a lighter blonde congratulations

Huge hugs! Happy Birthday,darling

What you can do is take dawn dish detergent and baking soda.You make a paste with it and wash your hair with this.It will strip color,safely.

Ash is not a good tone to play with.SOOOOOOOOOOO many ways to go wrong.Are you using professional products?Instead of paying loads of money to do it on your own,can you pay someone to do it? Please don't ruin your hair by over-processing it.

Darker blonde would make your eyes stand out amazing!!!Get glammed up and have a blast friday! xoxo