Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

L.E. Items

Since so many of you have the LE items released at a VERY odd time, I thought I might help you since I don't play anymore. It is released 5pm my time, so I can usually get it within an hour, 5 hours is stretching it. Laughing

So, I'm only giving it away to people who really can't afford to stay up that late.
I will have 3 each week, one from my account, and two from my friends.

Only eligible if you can't make it, if you can please give the chance to others who will be sound asleep when the items are out.

Slots for this week's snow globe:
1)serenity
2)lea
3)Melodie

You MUST add me before the LE comes out, or else it's forfeited I guess...since I can't send it to you.

Guest Guest
This is nice of you!
I live in Canada, so I don't really qualify!
+1 rep for your help to others tho!

congratulations

Can you reserve one for me? Smile
I'm sure I'm s already at school at that time Sad
(00.00 GMT is 07.00 a.m. here )

Thanks for the advance

Thank you very much mango!!
I already have your account, should I add or friend account to? Smile

can I reserve one please hun...its 1am here when they are released and there is no way I can stay up that late x

This is really kind of you xx

This is so nice of you Mangoberri!congratulations I would have asked you but I don't even know what time for my country is...ah well....bumps for you!!XD

Usually, it's already out in the morning, and now that school is starting...it's going to be hard..

Guest Guest

It is 1 am in my country at that time,so me and Tiddly have no way of getting it. Good luck though for everyone. I am not into LE items, but others certainly are. Smile

My time is the same as serenity's... worse, I won't be able to log on for 1 week starting from tomorrow.. I'll have an olympiad for aweek.. can I please have one??

lea75 wrote:
can I reserve one please hun...its 1am here when they are released and there is no way I can stay up that late x

This is really kind of you xx

no probs, I will send an f/r from my friends account.
Sanakan wrote:
This is so nice of you Mangoberri!congratulations I would have asked you but I don't even know what time for my country is...ah well....bumps for you!!XD

Usually, it's already out in the morning, and now that school is starting...it's going to be hard..

It's out when the new day starts Smile
Lazar wrote:
It is 1 am in my country at that time,so me and Tiddly have no way of getting it. Good luck though for everyone. I am not into LE items, but others certainly are. Smile

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
My time is the same as serenity's... worse, I won't be able to log on for 1 week starting from tomorrow.. I'll have an olympiad for aweek.. can I please have one??

I'll put you on the list, I'll see if I can get my other friend to send you one.

thanks Mango xx

Do you want me to send the payment to you or your friend?

The items are meant to come out at midnight GMT but does anyone else in the UK have problems with their PS being behind by an hour? When its midnight real time, my PS clock says its only 11pm so I also have problems getting the LE items.
Anyone else have this problem or is it just me? Sad

ahh, I got save failed after all of them, hope they sent through.

EDIT: seems like lots of people are getting this error. I either get save failed or your account is temporarily unavailable..i'll try again.doesn't seem like it went through.

i'm soooo upse!!!!! can't log in!!! and when i can and try to buy i get kicked out!!!! i feel horrible!!!!!!!! SadSadSad

Lucky Strike wrote:
i'm soooo upse!!!!! can't log in!!! and when i can and try to buy i get kicked out!!!! i feel horrible!!!!!!!! SadSadSad

that's what's happening to me..hope I can get to send it to these 3..

Mangoberri wrote:
ahh, I got save failed after all of them, hope they sent through.

EDIT: seems like lots of people are getting this error. I either get save failed or your account is temporarily unavailable..i'll try again.doesn't seem like it went through.

that usually happens if you try to gift.. :l

thanks Mango I received mine

Do you want me to send payment to you or your friend?

lea75 wrote:
thanks Mango I received mine

Do you want me to send payment to you or your friend?

no payment, it's a gift. Have lots of extra coins and I don't play.