Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items revealed

I love the purple wig. It's not as dark as the other purple congratulations I hope I can get it with the free shovels, i'm really curious about seeing it on Ursula's head Laughing

Guest Guest
SO much stuff this week! I must save up my money if I want to buy it all!

THIS IS TOTALLY MY FAVORITE WEEK!!!
fantasy item!! Spell! Dragon! wand! Magical creature!!!
Especially the LE item!!!
I want it so badly!!! Laughing

And that digging wig so nice too!

Guest Guest

I cannot wait for my 5 free shovels. Hoping for lots of dolphins. congratulations

i like the free item the digging item te new mystery eggs and the dragon plushie and the wizard stuff the rest ehhhhh not really i mean from the new digging site only the dress but i'm not crazy about it!

I really love these new items, I'm really excited for Monday!! I can't wait to see if we actually do get the 5 free shovels a day like it says! Those new digging items are amazing!! I love that wig!

I LOVE the fantasy items, Jubbles and dragons. I am away from a computer until the end of the month and can't get everything, I really, really want dragons and rings, and the enchanted items, the crystal is great.

Aaaagh, cry! I want a dolphin for my friend Maya as well. Oh dear.

Please, Powers That Be, leave the items available until the end of the first week in Sept. until I am out of hospital.

Pouncer your siggie is really cute

So now we will have a Link statue, funny thing is that one of my sons have been playing Zelda thses days

Black teddy base looks like the Mr. Bean bear

oo l LOVE the messed wig and the black jubble..it's SO CUTE!... hopefully, it will be cheap or regular coins!

Mage lvl8 wrote:
oo l LOVE the messed wig and the black jubble..it's SO CUTE!... hopefully, it will be cheap or regular coins!

the black jubble is CC item I think Sad

I see in TOF said when our pet wear the magic mermaid dress, Your pet will float (a little I think)
wow.. Floating