Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

A few days ago I was talking with my school friend on facebook chat about PS. I mentioned the dragon petling and that I couldn't wait to buy it. Then she told me that the dragon will be cc. I was really sad. But she totally brightened my day. She asked me would I like to give her my acc so she could purchase cc and buy it from my account. I was really excited and said yes (we know each other for 8 years and are like brother and sister so i totally trust her), so she reserved it for today. And now she did it. 10 minutes ago to be precise!

She also bought me the instant growth potion and my dragon turned out perfect. I am so happy.

I dk how to repay her. She did a big thing. I am really forever grateful and speechless. Thank you Katarina!

Does anyone know any way to repay her? I can't leave her with nothing. Sad

I'm not sure how to repay her, but your dragon is so cute and you're so lucky it's green!

Guest Guest
I know! I still can't believe! This isn't a dream!

I am going to buy her a tshirt tomorrow. It's the least of what I can do.

omg thats so nice of her!!! Well since she's a girl i suppose she has a girl pet the mon petit cheri luxury set its a great choice i think

Guest Guest
Spooky wrote:
omg thats so nice of her!!! Well since she's a girl i suppose she has a girl pet the mon petit cheri luxury set its a great choice i think

She doesn't play PS, only PA (pirates ahoy)

Guest Guest
%$@^#(*&%$@^(%#&@(*&@#(*%&$(@&%^*&#$^@)(*#&$*
(#@)$&@#*&%*&$@(%^&*$@^%(*&@^$(*#&@($*)&@#
(%)*&$@(*&%^@*&#$^(*&@#^$)(*@!&$()*@#&%)
(U@#YTUG$HJGFBUGFFGV^%&G$^T&G$F^&G$F^&G$*F+GIUGDFIUGSDKHFSDH
GFYDGF*&TY&R^@$#*&)%^@$#)

What the hell is this supposed to mean???????????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE TOTALLY CAUGHT ME UNPREPARED! GOD BLESS YOU KATARINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. IT'S ALL JUST A DREAM. I AM GOING TO WAKE UP ANY MINUTE NOW.

A LOT OF GOOD STUFF HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME SINCE I WENT TO VIENNA.

Guest Guest

wow you have a great friend Smile that's beautiful!! <3

Your picture is too cute! The plushie and the petling sitting together. I'm so jealous.

hehehehe lambs you can get her beautiful buildings in p.a.

Sorry to put a dampner on things here ..but no matter how well you know someone you should never give over your account details. I hope you will now at least change your password.

Aside from that your are a very lucky young man to have a good friend like that

Oooh you are soooo lucky to have such an awesome friend! I absolutely love dragons ( I have a huge collection in my house haha ) and would LOVE a dragon petling but I just can't afford to buy pf cash. Lucky you Smile

Well you deserve gifts like these Lazar because you are very kind
Just as precaution change you password, I agree with Kasi, you must be always very very cauteous

Awww wow lucky you Lazar! congratulations
Maybe you could buy your friend something she'd like in real life, if you know she likes certain things like teddy bears for example, then you could try and get her one as a gift back congratulations

so sweet and generous of her! congratulations may be yould buy her ice cream or a new tee as a gift and thank you congratulations

Guest Guest

Thank you everyone so much. Today I was away for the whole day to my sisters friends house. I've had lots of fun.

@kasi and sin: yep my pass is changed of course. ive changed it before i gave it to kat and now i've changed it back. congratulations

Guest Guest
I've bought her a Tshirt. Will post a picture later. It's the least I can do for her.

[quote="Lazar"]I've bought her a Tshirt. Will post a picture later. It's the least I can do for her.[/quοte]

aha!!! i guessed correctly! Laughing

well Laz the thought matters most, than the actual gift! congratulations

Guest Guest

Omfg, you're so lucky lazar! i'm happy you have such great friends with you!