Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Look what the cat brought in!

"That's not my diet cat food"

So, Abers came into the kitchen for his breakfast but his fuzzy brother, Hobbes dropped off a special treat for him! Hobbes was very excited to have caught this frog early this morning and was meowing happily. So I had to go see what the fuss was. I have no idea why he put it in Aberdeen's food bowl. But Hobbes wanted me to check it out. Once he knew that I saw it, he ran away meowing. I did not know that cats had a sense of humor. I think Hobbs was laughing. The frog was fine and was returned to our pond.

bless! He thought he was being sweet, bringing in a present for his brother

Abers is soooo sweet and cuddly. Smile I miss him. But, I never knew that Hobbes had a sense of humor. Sven must have rubbed off on him when we were there. Sneaky guys.

Guest Guest

i bet the frog was NOT expecting this to happen. Laughing

A) scrats my last note i have something different to say
B) good hunter! he caught a frog!!!!
C) I hope he didn't saw you returning the frog right?... Cats are a bit... sensitive with their gifts even if for us there are... wierd

Hee hee! Glad you all enjoyed!
We have a large pond in our back yard and Hobbes is the great "Frogger"! It is so funny that he put this frog in Abers' bowl! We do sometimes find small rodents on our porch, but I think they might be from Aberdeen.

Guest Guest
That's so funny!
Cat's are the best!

Laughing

yellownancy wrote:
That's so funny!
Cat's are the best!

Laughing

i agree, nancy..
i love cats soooo much..

hobbs totally loves abers!!! that is so funny! once my cat brought me a bird...but we couldn't return it to the "pond". i'm glad you were able to return the froggie back to its home congratulations

The only thing we've ever gotten from a cat was a dead mouse. I thought it was sweet. Your kitties are the best! Such a great sense of humor.

Hehehe, agreed. Smile Love those kitties.

I was at a pet supply store yesterday and was looking at scratching posts and cat stuff. When we move, I am getting a cat. My mother in law suggested that we go to a breeder when we do. I am torn, I always thought I should go to the animal shelter. At any rate, I know that there is a kitty in my future. I just feel it and that makes me happy.

Good for you, Yvette!
I can understand the "Go to a breeder" idea; but both of our cats are from the shelter. You do need to be careful and be sure to interact with the cat/kitten before you adopt. If it is scared, doesn't play with toys, doesn't like to be picked up...do not adopt no matter how cute they are! It can be difficult to do!