Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Pirates Ahoy Pluhie - REMOVED????!

Guest Guest
So, Playfish is REALLY starting to get on my bad side now... Mad
They removed the Pirates Ahoy Plushie!!!
It was NOT a TWO item. It was a "Just Arrived" item!!!!

petsoc10.jpg

I wanted to buy 3 extras to send to some of my yonger friends who play PS on thier parent's accounts. They are 8, 9 & 12 years old. Now I can't send them!!!!!
Does anyone have any to spare? I'll pay for them.

Oh my goodness!!
It's soooooooo unfair!
After I read your post, I check in my ps and yes it is, they have gone!
I don't have the poster. I don't know that it'll be removed.
Hope you'll get the plushies.
Sad

I didnt get the plushie either...didnt realise it would go out the shop so soon Sad

I managed to buy one, but its really unfair of playfish to take it away without so much of a word!! Mad

Guest Guest
I just realized that I don't have the poster at all! I didn't even know it was an item you could buy! I thought it was just decoration!!!! Ashamed

hmmm...me too. thought the regular items would stay in the store long till they went on sale.... boo!

I wasn't too crazy about the plushie or the poster but I was planning on getting at least the plushie. Now I don't have either. Sad There seem to be a lot of Playfish employees who are prone to making mistakes. Maybe it's time some people got fired. >_> Yes I'm mean.

Sad I always buy first oow or whatever is called now, later I buy the just arrived
I havent thought about where to place the parrot so I didnt buy it, of course I didnt but the poster too

Guest Guest
WTF I DIDN'T GET IT EITHER...

Guest Guest
Have PS/Playfish said anything about it?
Did they even notice their mistake?!

Do we now have to buy every single item the day it comes out by fear it will be removed the next day?

well i always first buy OWO items and after just arrived...but this time i forgot
luckily my friend had one spare poster and toy and sent to me

When I saw the plushie I bought four, so I sent you two of them Nancy. Hope you can get the last one you need for the kids. Sorry I couldn't do more.

I always figure that when they put those promotional things out that they will take them away, so a good rule of thumb is to go and get then when they come out. Sorry so many of you missed out though.

wht!!! it was removed??? dang it. =( hopefully i can find somebody who sells it.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
When I saw the plushie I bought four, so I sent you two of them Nancy. Hope you can get the last one you need for the kids. Sorry I couldn't do more.
I always figure that when they put those promotional things out that they will take them away, so a good rule of thumb is to go and get then when they come out. Sorry so many of you missed out though.

Thank you for your help Yvette!

I will follow your example from now on and treat promotional items like TWO.