Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Is Facebook down?

I have been trying for twenty minutes to log into Facebook, and am getting a blank error screen. Is anyone else having issues with loading facebook or is it just me?

I tried to play PS from the toolbar and it won't load at all. I am thinking that the whole of facebook is down, but can't be sure if it's just me or if others are having ths problem.

It's crazy! I was loged and it kicked me out. But finally it works, so maybe you should insist.

This has just happened to me as well Sad

Oh well, no facebook for me lol x

Fashionista wrote:
you will have a surprize waiting for you! congratulations

i saw it... thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------

fcbk is insane... hopefully it will be ok again after a few minutes..

i can't go in either.. again! and as for the chat.. it doesn't work since day 1!!! i'm always offline because even i just receive 1 message from chat i can't do a thing! it stucks! can't writte, can't read, can't close it! zip! nada!!! niet!!! rien! nothing!

Guest Guest

This is my first time that I can't get in. Sad

Guest Guest
I am having this message:
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to apps.facebook.com
Other users are also experiencing difficulties connecting to this site, so you may have to wait a few minutes.

Facebook is always down! Mine wont even load...Keeps saying something like the page is broken or something like that.

Its to buggy! When was the last time they did maintainance on it! I dont think they ever have.

Yes they have changed the style of it but i dont see any buggs getting fixed! Its perthetic really because look at all of the cash they are raking in just for having this site up! Makes me sick that they cant maintain their site!!

Ugh something really random.....i just noticed my lil fingers stick way off into the air when i type haha.
Thats gonna really annoy me now!!

Ok, I log in and then it says that: "If you want to continue, you have to log in" But I haven't been doing anything, just logged in! About 30 times of that

FB has been weird for some days, I was logging to PS and I had the notification that I had to log in too! and of course I was
Most of the time I have the "Internet Explorer no puede mostrar la página web" but all the other webs I can acces easily

EDIT
Just read this at FB

Facebook We've fixed a technical issue that was causing the site to be slow or unavailable for some of you. Access to Facebook should be back to normal. Thanks for your patience.

Patience, shamatience!
I've gotten some really weird FB messages lately! Things seemed better just now, when I was on again. And FB chat is so touchy! but I love chatting with all of you across the pond!