Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Dixy's Fashion Contest

dixy_s13.png

Have you as a child dreamed that one day you will be world recognized Top Model ???

That dream can become true with Dixy's Fashion Contest !!!

Soo...Are you ready to become Top Model ???

In this contest will be more then one round soo...Why don't we start ???

Firstly we need to pick 10 best contestans and they will go on 1 round......

All what you need to do is to post picture of your pet wearing her/his favorit outfit and I will chose 10 best........soooo let's start......

all details will be post later.......

PRIZES

first place will receive all items in set number 1,second place will receive all items in set number 2 and threed place will receive all items in set number 3.

also.....

evry 3 places will receive:

-set of 8 CC topiarys
-set of 7 choclotes from chocolate box
-set of 6 halloween candys fallen from trees 2009
-set of 4 easter eggs fallen from trees 2010

10 BEST Contestants That have moved on ROUND 1

yellownancy
-Serenity-
Ursula
Nymph
Fashionista
MeowMeow
Spackle
Lucky Strike
blastertoyo
widuri

congratulations to all..........=D

In Round 1 you need to post your Pet Picture in Colorful Fairy Style.........soo...you need to dress your pet in something Colorful and fairy and take a picture...........best 5 will go to Round 2 sooooo let's start........=D

5 BEST Contestants That have moved on ROUND 2

Ursula
Spackle
Widuri
Fashionista
MeowMeow

congratulations to all.....=D

In round 2 you need to post picture of your pet dressed like some super star and to write what super star he/she imitate ...........best 3 will go in SEMI FINALE..............you have until 26.09.2010. to post your entry......=D

3 BEST Contestants that have moved on SEMI FINALE

CONGRATULATIONS:

MeowMeow
Ursula
widuri

congratulations also to Fashionista and Spackle.....your entries are awsome tooo...and this was relly hard for me to decide.........

In SEMI FINALE you need to post 2 pictures of your pet in:
1.-Autumn Queen
2.-Are You Ready For -PARTY-

you have until 03.10.2010 to post your entries.....=D

And FINALIST are:

URSULA
MEOWMEOW

congratulations to both of you and of cors to widuri...........i will send you prize in few minutes .........

Ursula and MeowMeow all what you need to do for this round is to post pictures of your pet in 3 HALLOWEEN costumes................pleas be creativ and scarry of corse...............you have until 17.10.2010. to post your entries............

Guest Guest
Awesome idea for a comp!
congratulations

Here is C.J. in her favorite summer outfit!

grreen11.jpg

Milky is so confused because she have many many favorite clothes!! Laughing
After a hard decision, she decide to wear this

thank you soooo much all.....all pets are sooooo beauttifull .....this will be very hard for me to decide........bump....we need more pets.........=D

Lucky Strike wrote:
nymph! cute outfit!!!

Thank you Lucky

aw!!!! i love this competition! I have so many looks to choose from!!!! but since school period is close I'll post something related, I hope you'll like it!

d3511.jpg

thank you Nymph and Fash..........your pets are AMAZING and sooooo cute.........bump....we need few more pet's........xD

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
Ursula

Ursula, your pet looks so put together!
What a fashionista!

tnx Lucky for bumping my competition.....yes come on....we ned only few more entries..........tomorrow i will post prizes sooooo maybe then more people will join competition.......=D

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
you have until 12 August to post your entries ................come on people.........=D

Do you mean 12th Sept hun? Otherwise we're all going to have a very long wait lol

lea75 wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
you have until 12 August to post your entries ................come on people.........=D

Do you mean 12th Sept hun? Otherwise we're all going to have a very long wait lol

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGG That's totally making my day!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahaha............yeah......................i am sooooo silly..............i can't stop laughting now............................LOL.................... Laughing

ahahahahahahhahaha..................i can't stop laughting..............xD...........LOL............soooooo stupid of me..........

yeah..........at the moment i creating prizes for first 3 places...........they will be VERRRRRRRY BIG.........hope that will help little......

Guest Guest
Amazing prizes Pedja!
Come on people... all you have to do is post a picture of your pet in an awesome outfit! You might win a prize! *bump*