Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PS update!

Not very impressed to be honest. This stuff isn't my cup of tea. I do like the new bathroom stuff though, I'll be able to redo my bathroom next week, so that's pretty cool.

I'm a little disappointed with this week's theme... I can't really see a theme actually
and the only 2 things I like (the bunny petling and the hedgehog plushie) are CASH. Sad I could understand the petling, but why the hedgehog has to be a cash item??

i am not soooo excited about new items....i love some of them ut pixel ite,s are very ugly for me....i will not bye them.,........LOL

Guest Guest
BUNNY PETLING!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I so love the items!!!

Apart from the dalmation plushie I am not at all impressed with next weeks items. I think they are ugly, and I cant see me buying any of them Sad

I just hope the dalmation isnt as hard to find as the figurine from last week Sad

I don't understand why the plushie is CC Sad This week there are no cute coins things, but the MB items, that are going to be impossible to find for sure.

I would love to have CC for the brown dying table, that's is very interesting. I usually prefer wigs in that colour congratulations

I like also the modern furniture Smile

The Brown Home Dye Table will give you an unlimited supply of these 3 wig dyes! Simply place the Dye Table in the room, wear your preferred wig, and click on the table. It will show you a preview of what your pet will look like, and once you confirm, voila!

It will be very expensive, sure, but you will be able to dye your wigs in the 3 brown colours unlimited times congratulations

@Chiareta: it's the Brown Home Dye table Laughing I think they will release other ones later.

Wow, and the new digging items look amazing:

imagen28.png

ROFL! The dalmatian is in the "God" mystery box? Is that because Dog spelled backwards is "God"?

That "Large Sectional Sofa" looks like the helm of "The Enterprise"!!!

I think it is pretty cheesy that PF introduces "pixeled" items...talk about through back!

Kokonee wrote:
That "Large Sectional Sofa" looks like the helm of "The Enterprise"!!!

I think it is pretty cheesy that PF introduces "pixeled" items...talk about through back!

*giggles* I agree. But I still want to get the pixeled wallpaper & floor for nostalgia of the old Mario games Smile

And the "Enterprise" sofa will be going in Luke's suave new living room

Not sure yet, but I may be redoing my bathroom in a beach theme now instead of chocolate...

Guest Guest
I love all the items for next week - they are all so orriginal, fresh and new! I think the Pink Kettle is my favorite! congratulations
(sometimes they re-use themes or items from weeks past...)

I like the arcade games, the leafy shelves, and most of all the cookies. congratulations I'm not gonna make an effort to look for the MB items because I have terrible luck with that. Best thing at this point is to not even try.

Spackle wrote:
I'm really excited for the amazingly cute red heart chair! congratulations

that is cute

Lucky Strike wrote:
and the hegdehod! (or howerver anyway!!!! grrrr)

yeah it a toy!!!!! if they make them from now cash i'll be desperate!

I love everything from the Furniture store. And I like the Glam Outdoor Bench(And the one from real life is amazing!). I would love a garden just to decorate, not to plant anything in it.

Even if I had them, I don't think I will give out anymore CCs for a petling. They are cute, but the novelty of them has worn off with me, and I think that they should have been for regular coins since everyone wanted one back at Easter.

Why Playfish must put every new petling in CC? WE want more Regular coins Petlings!

lea75 wrote:
Apart from the dalmation plushie I am not at all impressed with next weeks items. I think they are ugly, and I cant see me buying any of them Sad

I just hope the dalmation isnt as hard to find as the figurine from last week Sad

I think they made the dalmation just like the figurine Sad Ive spent thousands and havnt got it yet Sad they are also selling as much as the figurine sold for

You're right Hem, I've opened tons of boxes and I didn't get the new MI but neither the last week's ones :/ And on the TOF they are selling dalmatian plushie for lots of 5999s or even lot of CCs!!!

that's not fair!!!!! a few months ago i was able to get all the new mystery boxes and make a profit selling back 999s now they remved the 999s , the trick doesn't work and they reduced the changes to none to get the new boxes!!!! what's the point of updating them anyway?

i am so dissapointed
first of all this hedgehod plushie for CC'S!!
what special in this plushie??
and mb items....i am tired of this so much><
opened 500 boxes and didnt get any of new mb items
thanks for friend's help who gifted me this red car
but dalmatian and kettle....oh why so expensive??it is just mystery box item...

me too
last week i gave up on finding figurine,but lovely Stephanie helped me
and now....grr why it is so hard??
i love old way of opening so much..it was so easy to find 999's item(even if you didnt get new item,you got many 999's)
and now i get loads of junk and very few 999's

same here!!!! Stephanie was very generous!!!! Ireally wanted the figuirine cause it reminds me a gift of my grandmother!
but thanks to Steph I have it! congratulations
but now it seems there's no point even trading for them so expensive!

yeah and some giys at TOF sell figurine for lots of 5999 and also for cc's!!!

I have basically resolved myself to living simple. If I don't need something, I won't go overboard trying to get it. I used to buy everything and hoarde, now I'm just giving stuff away, and keeping what I really like. The dalmation plushie doesn't thrill me, and the kettle is (ugh) pink, so I am saving my coins. It's the same with the CC items.

I may splurge and get the makeup table because I love wigs, but the rest of that stuff isn't my thing.

I think I'm going to have to trade to get the dalmation plushie...I have the full doll collection (inc cc items) and really dont want to miss one item from it now Sad

lea75 wrote:
I think I'm going to have to trade to get the dalmation plushie...I have the full doll collection (inc cc items) and really dont want to miss one item from it now Sad

Someone's barking at your door. Smile

congrats Lisa^^ it is so sweet of you Tromo
i tried to buy it,but got too expensive offers Sad
seems i will never get it ..

Tromo3 wrote:
lea75 wrote:

Ooooh Tromo, that's really sweet!!

Tromo3 wrote:
lea75 wrote:

I have to say that today has been a really awful day, and Luka, you have just managed to put a huge smile on my face.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Huge hugs to you

only one thing that i am really happy about are these bunny petlings
i wanted them for a long time so no matter hw much it cost i will habe bunny couple Laughing

I'm really disappointed about the petling Sad I really liked it, but I thought it would have been cheaper... I know that cc petlings are all more or less that expensive, but I was hoping this one could cost less than 20cc. It's so cute!!

well luckily i claimed 50cc and had enough for 2 rabbits and 1 growing potion(other i bought lol)
look how they are cute^^ i cant stop loooking at them^^

yes the yare congratulations
i didnt know that there are rabbits with ears like blue has
i think they are cutest petlings