Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

I am back in internet caffe. :(((((

Guest Guest

We don't have money at the moment for internet, so I am back here in this plain old and dusty internet cafe, just like back in March.
Things are going well. Middle musical school is going well and I am meeting lots of new friends. I am also mentioning PSFC to some of my friends who are interested in pet society. Smile

I am having some problems with my family and all, I've just talked about a piece of that problem with Charlotte Louise in the other day and she brightened my day a bit. Thank you!
As for the MS, I am trying really hard to adapt and start to study.

Hope to see you when I get my net back. It's gonna be soon. Promise.
Oh and I almost forgot. Can anyone please fil me in of the newest events in PS? Thank you.

Nice you're back! It's soo bad you don't have money for internet... My mom totally hates ps&pc that's why she wanna take internet card, but I keep saying that I need internet for school, that's why I still have it congratulations You can save money for internet by yourself I'm saving up my lunch money, I need money and that's a diet too congratulations Hope you'll be back soon!

hi lazar!!! psfc is sure lonely without you

as for ps news... they were giving out a basset hound to fans, try checking their page if you haven't gotten it yet

hi Laz
we miss you and hope to see you back soon
about PS,they made items from Revival,WWF and Fairytale mystery boxes giftable so now you can trade with them^^

Hi Lazar, PSFC misses you! Hope to see you back soon : )
Sorry I couldn't help more the other day but I'm glad I cheered you up a little bit at least Hope you've worked out your problems now

hi laz! of course we miss you but school comes first always!! (i know you know that)
and of course, money doesn't grow on trees so when times are tough, everyone should take part in helping out the best they can. it's great that you've given up the internet at home to help out sweetie! i'm sure your mom really appreciates that!

Hi "Lazar, sorry to hear about the internet but nice to know its temporary.
we miss you and hope it won't be long. Glad to hear school is going good and your making new friends. Your friends here will be here waiting for your return.

Guest Guest

Hi everyone. I am at my brothers house right now. Things are going `good`. Today I scratched my dads car by accident and he's really angry on me lol. I hope he won't get affected that hard because it can be repaired. But there's no excuse for my actions. Sad

Just saying a BIIIIIIIG THANK YOU for everyone who posted in this thread! I love you all!

I am quiting PS for a while, just till the things work out a bit. I will collect mail and everything though, so there's nothing to worry about. And thank you for anyone who sent me any gifts!! Will miss you all and will try to come back soon with pics from my bday hehe. Smile

Lazar! It's so totally boring without you! Hope things will get better soon! Miss you&hugs for you!