Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Its On Its Way!! lol

Has anyone noticed that xmas is on its way? I was shopping today and saw christmas puddings, cakes, mince pies and the big tins of chocolates. Ive even noticed the massive increase in toy adverts on telly lmao
However for me it wont be christmas until I see one of two things....either the coca-cola advert or the Toys R Us advert lol
Anyone else noticed yet? lmao xx

I actually bought a few presents the other day...the earlier I start the easier it is for me...well thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it

good for you Lisa, i havent even thought about it yet lol obviously i wont be able to spend alot of money this year, but this time next year i will have a little one to spoil lol xx

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssussssssssss!!!! I'm hungryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! And I looooooooove xmass!!!! can't wait!!!!

My fav part of the year... I can't wait!!!! Here they haven't started anything soecial yet Sad

Dont talk about xmas haha.

I went into a store the other day and they already have all the wrapping paper and other xmas things out for sale. I grabbed alot of them cause they were cheap haha.

I guess i should start making my xmas list now tho.Better get some xmas gifts for people to post out soon cause im not posting them out in december....All the post always gets lost then =(

Yay can't wait for christmas! congratulations I agree with you though Steph, it's not christmas in my opinion until I see the Coca-Cola advert and the Toys R Us advert Laughing