Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Do you think this is fair??

Do you think it is fair if you spend cc's to get the new bunny machine in your house...then all your friends can just come in and use it for 250 coins?

I know it will be great for those who dont have cc's as they can use their friends, but do you think it is fair on those who have bought it??

What do you think?

I was wondering how that was going to work.I think the coins should go to the owner of the machine. Otherwise, no it's not fair.

i agree that the coins should go to the owner.. it's "fair" but only the owner gets them.. otherwise why anyone would buy it???? (since you can get the outcome..)

But the coins don't currently go to the owner for any of the other things like the soda machine or fast food sign. I doubt it will for this either.

no it's not fair.......i don't have CC's but i think it's not fair to someone spent real mony and then all their friends can bye items from him..........that is like wig machine....someone have spent 11 CC and now friends can get colors for free........x(

No, I don't think it's fair, and I'm a CC buyer. The coins should really go to the owner of the machine!

Not fair, I really dont care if strangers can buy or not throug my machine (in case I buy it) I will be happy if my friends can
But I am almos all the time broke, so I will be really angry to have to earn coins just to be able to buy in my own machine

It's beneficial for me since I don't use CC (I have in the past once or twice when my husband bought them for me as bday/xmas gifts), but I don't think it's fair.