Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Look What I Just Bought lol

Does anyone remember eating these? lol
 rainbo11.png
I loved eating Sherbet when I was younger, but nowhere I know does these anymore. I was having a look on Amazon before and they have started selling food, so i had a look in the sweet part and they sell them! I bought 480 straws for under £10!!! lol It will take me ages to get through them but I dont care. They even do massive chocolate boxes too, i might order some for xmas

Gaiamaiden wrote:
no its candy hun congratulations its Sherbet, its flavourted sugar xx

aaa....
I wish I can eat some

We still have them here in the USA. They are called pixie stix like Yvette said. I love them too. Enjoy Steph! lol

scgrandma58 wrote:
We still have them here in the USA. They are called pixie stix like Yvette said. I love them too. Enjoy Steph! lol

And Pixie Stix are kind of a sweet/sour mix. Yum! Now I'm going to date myself; I remember buying them at the penny candy counter! Yep! for one cent!

I love it!!1 When I was little I was eating it that it stopped and came again.

I cant wait Smile I just told my hubby that I ordered them and I was expecting to be told off, but he said he cant wait either because he likes to eat them lmao

OMG i want them!!!

I used to eat those everyday before school
I used to go in the shop and buy 100 for £1 and eat them during classes haha

the girl in the shop got so used to me buying them....that she keps a bag of 100 behind the counter everyday for me so i could just come in....Give her the cash and get them right away haha.

I cant find them anywhere now....Its amazing how sweets dissapear overnight!!

I couldn't resist...the youth director at our church had Pixie Stix, so I took one! Ymm!

oh my goodness if I didn't feel so sick right now I would run to the store and get one! Mmm Pixie sticks!! . Maybe I could buy a whole bunch and send them to you Steph if you ever run out lol. We have them here for 5 cents a piece.

I got mine today and ive been eating them like crazy lol
Thanks for the offer Sara hun xxx But i think ive bought enough to last me......a while LMAO

I remember when I was pregnant with my son, I loved sugary foods. I would eat those or slushies for a treat. With my daughter it was more sour things like grapefruit and lemons.

OMG you like Slushies??!!! Me too! I used to have Slush Puppies all the time, you cant find them much these days either, only in American sweet shops like Sweet Heaven.

Well I have a 711 known for a thing called Slurpee's right down my street. But I think slush puppies were the best! Although if I didn't feel like going anywhere I would take a blender, some juice mix and make my own with crushed ice. I found when it was really hot out, I would use lemonade that I froze, and add cut up strawberries and that worked out really well for my craving.

Gaiamaiden wrote:

rainbo11.png
LaughingLaughing your baby is going to be on a sugar high!!!
i used to eat these when i was younger too! we had different flavors though. i remember cherry and grape only..there was a green one too but i don't remember what flavor that was...maybe lime. it all tastes the same after awhile!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Kokonee wrote:

And Pixie Stix are kind of a sweet/sour mix. Yum! Now I'm going to date myself; I remember buying them at the penny candy counter! Yep! for one cent!

oh yes, pixie stix too!! yummers!! congratulationscongratulations