Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

I miss you all so much!!

As some of you might know my lessons started again and the times im online (and actually in front of the pc) are so rare somedays not even 1 whole hour. I missed the forum so much but I have to study a lot this year. I wish these few weeks of haloween ill be able to play and chat a little more so that i can take the spooky stuff i always crave and be a little more active here!
Huge hugs to all of you

was thinking of you when I saw all the new halloween items lol

Hope you are well hun xxx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................................welcome back Spooky i miss you soooooo much.....glad you are here and hope you are ready for your faveorite holiday......HALLOWEEN....=D

thank you very much guys!!! im not only preparing one room but a whole house(i know crazy me) the problem is I dont have much time so here's two unfinished rooms Smile im off to read psysics

OMG Great rooms Spooky!!! You have to focus on your studies, maybe you can study a lot now and save some spare time for Halloween :p

Anyway if you need anything, just ask

Spooky wrote:
thank you very much guys!!! im not only preparing one room but a whole house(i know crazy me) the problem is I dont have much time so here's two unfinished rooms Smile im off to read psysics

how exciting! i'm gonna have to visit your house very soon! i'm so happy to see you here too but studies always come first! congratulations stop by whenever you can. we'll always be here for ya!!

Hi hun! think we have all missed you xx Lin Yao will be trick or treating at you house over Halloween!