Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Dream Diary

Laughing Do you know that some people have Diaries? Well I have a Dream diary. It is like a Diary but you write what you remember of the Dream. Laughing
And by having a Dream Diary I noticed 2 things.

You never hear anything in a dream but you know that something crashed or what did somone told you.

And that the Dream is more likely to have something included happened or you did in that day.

I used to keep a dream diary, they are so funny to read back on in future years, well mine are but then again I always have the most bizarre dreams Laughing

lea75 wrote:
I used to keep a dream diary, they are so funny to read back on in future years, well mine are but then again I always have the most bizarre dreams Laughing

I too have bizarre dreams. Laughing And every female character that Introduced in my dreams has a Similar name to Mary. And stupid me went to computer before saying what I dreamed to today and than I forgot.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
I had a dream once and I wrote a whole novel on it so I wouldnt forget it congratulations xx

i wish i could have dreams like yours gaia!!!

my dreams (when i have them) are very vivid. they are in color and usually i can hear things...or at least i feel like i can hear noise... hmmmm, makes you wonder... but no, i don't have a dream diary but that sounds like a really fun idea!

I forgot to mention that I will be painting some characters or places in my dreams and will share them.
And I create to what my Brain created. I will explain later.

P.S: Have you ever been in a state that when you see both dream and Real life. Or you fell asleep without knowing.

Tromo3 wrote:
I forgot to mention that I will be painting some characters or places in my dreams and will share them.

P.S: Have you ever been in a state that when you see both dream and Real life. Or you fell asleep without knowing.

oh, that would be very cool to see paintings of your dreams!!!
i've had dreams where i was sleeping in my dream and dreamt i had a dream in my dream
does that make sense LOL! and i always fall asleep without knowing it!! LaughingLaughing

I never thought about having a dream diary, thats a good idea. I still remember dreams from my childhood, especially nightmares.
Now i have all kinds of crazy dreams with wild animals, under the sea,flying,different colors and different languages, even languages i dont even know xD. Sometimes when im dreaming, i know im dreaming and i sit there waiting for it to end.

that so true!!!!!!!!but in my dream i can hear things....lol...

there was once a dream with dinosaur, a pinokio and a supermarket and have seen it as a everynight show since the first night i was chased by the dinosaur one year later i saw it from the begging but it continued until i see the supermarket!!!!and i was trying to hide from the dinosaur and the third and last time i saw it from the begging again after i entered the supermarket Pinokio was the cashier and i was buying candies.....loll.....

is there a possibility of dreams to continue and see them like it is a show or something like that???
this has happened to me with other dreams aswell!!!!
I always continue from where i have left....this is weird now that i am thinking of it.....
it a very nice idea of keeping a dream diary!!!!!!
I ll try to do it!!!!

Today's Entry:
this is the second time I had a dream that I don't know anything and have woken up confused.

Have you ever had a dream that it felts like it is real. Like if you are flying in a dream that you feel that wind in your face.

That's not a stupid idea at all Tromo!!
I have a diary where I wtite my thoughts and I also write about my dreams, but only the most "significant" ones, because I think dreams have always got a deeper meaning!

Anyway I'd love to see your paintings Tromo, that would be very interesting!
And I do dream about things that seem real... I feel so strange when I wake up!

I must admit half Ideas I got for PS and other PF games came out in my dreams.

I have those types of dreams all the time. I've even tried to have conversations with my kids about something then realised they didn't know what I was on about as it had happened in my dream lol. Last night in my dream my kids turned into sheep. Haven't a blue what that was about lol

Lisa, Look at this

Sheep : It symbolises a fit and healthy person who is known to the people. A person who is enviable_one looked upon with respect. He is also an honourable, wealthy and brave person who takes special care in guarding himself in all respects.

lea75 wrote:
I have those types of dreams all the time. I've even tried to have conversations with my kids about something then realised they didn't know what I was on about as it had happened in my dream lol. Last night in my dream my kids turned into sheep. Haven't a blue what that was about lol

I had a similar dream. It was so realistic that I thought it must be true. There was no magic, no unnatural. In the dream I borrowed a book from a library. Than when I woke I was looking for that book that I borrowed and there wasn't any. Then I was really sad that my reputation at the library will go way down. I went there and said : " I lost a library book. How much is the fine?" ANd the librarian looked at my profile and said that I didn't borrow any book. Laughing I was so ashamed.

Today I have Art in school and will start drawing than will start painting in Saturday.

I have a good memory so if i remember a dream when i wake up i remember it till now... unfortunatly for me as i don't have pleasant dreams...

well I didnt manage to get enough sleep last night to be able to have a dream...hopefully my youngest will let me sleep tonight as I am totally shattered Sad

I might have to get myself a dream diary too :-D
I have had a time where I couldn't remember the things I dreamed when I woke up, but now, these past few weeks I really know what I dreamed (sometimes really scary because they are so real that you wonder if it was just a dream or not).

Once I had a dream Laughing THhat there was a Laughing button in PSFC Laughing I clicked it Laughing and I banned everyone accidentally. LaughingLaughing

This is the second time I dreamed a really beautifull shop with a lot of great stuff. :sniff: I wish that these stores are in real life :sniff: They are just wonderfull with great stuff and decorations.

This week I found my dream diary within old textbooks. And I saw it only has 2 entries The last one was from October the 2nd 2010. And now it has an entry from October 10th. Now I have 3 important textbooks in my collection and need to buy 2 more Laughing

Some of my dreams have actually turned into stories. I still remember a dream I had when I was 20 (over 20 years ago) and how it unfolded. I wrote it down the day after having it, but still remember it to this day. In it I encountered aliens, but they were nice aliens.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Some of my dreams have actually turned into stories. I still remember a dream I had when I was 20 (over 20 years ago) and how it unfolded. I wrote it down the day after having it, but still remember it to this day. In it I encountered aliens, but they were nice aliens.

I remember that story.I forgot in which thread it is but I remember you talking about an alien dream.
I too think of writing a novel based on my "Pirate Island" dream.