Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PSFC CHAT QUEEN!!!

A huge thank you to Kivie for hositng a quiz in the chat room this evening. It was brilliant fun and I really enjoyed chatting to everyone

Cant wait to do it again soon...wish I could make the next one, but 2:00 (gmt) is 3 am here, so I will (hopefully!) be asleep lol

Thanks again Kivie

Thanks, Kivie!!! I had tons of fun not only with the great quiz, but chatting with all of you too.

You're so funny and kind, girls :_D (and Tromo!) Laughing

I had a blast!!
Have to say that 18:00 (GMT) is a really good time for me AND that I'm looking forward to chatting with you again soon!

Lisa for posting this....u are too sweets...i had a lot of fun doing the quiz.... for my first time, my heart was racing a bit and i was really nervous...but it all turned out ok....
Got to chat a bit w/ members and that was way fun....Ursula and toulouse it was great to chat with you as well... we get to see each others personalities a bit more and makes it that much more fun, here on PSFC to ya'll

kivie,
thank you so much for hosting both chatroom games yesterday. they were both SOOOO much fun!!! i had a really good time!!!

love ya!!

i missed it!!! but anyway, ur always great kivie!!! and ohhh...congrats for ur new badge!!! u deserve it xx

Guest Guest

the chat was a blast. mwahahahhahahaa. i hope i wasn't being too naughty... :spiteful:

I missed it aswell Sad but it sounds like everyone had a great time so congrats Kivie, like Anastasia said - you deserve the "Chat Queen" title! congratulations