Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Halloween Smileys

Did anybody noticed them? I was looking what Smiley to choose when I saw:
:zombie: :pumpkin: :pump: :devil: :batfly: ?

I only dislike the bat one. I don't find it any special. And the spider scares me. :runsawayandjitsawall: Ouch! And I love the black cat and pumpkins.

You can use this pic Lucky:

nobody can resist it. AWWWWWW!

well yes i can... but i promise you IF i ever manage to take a pic of my kitty (as i can't stay away and go hug him Ashamed ) you'll see what irresistable means! tee hee hee...
in the mean time... yay!!! irresistable cat entered the premises!!!! be carefull!!!! congratulations

if you have any more halloween icons, then post them in here and I'll see if I can add them (depends on size and amout of room I have left though Ashamed)

I recently had to wipe my pc and lost all my smileys as well as my internet favourites so cant remember what sites I got them from

added a few more for you...hope you like them

:hallocat: :devildisc: :batfly: :Happyhallo: :bat2: :flywitch: :catdis: ?

I love them alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i suffer from arachnophobia, big time, however, i just had to put him ? on my siggy.... tooo cool smiley's, lisa.... love em all ? :catdis: :flywitch: :bat2: :devil: :pump: :devildisc: :pumpkin: :zombie:

they are alll AMAZING......love them.....thank you Lisa........ :catdis: :catdis: this one is soooooo cute love it...... ? :catdis:

yeah yeah just this morning i saw them and OMG I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bat2: :carve: