Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melodia_du_Xaviere

treasure chest??

I was digging in the lost map..
And suddenly it says that I found a chest full of coins, and a friend who has a key must help me opening it then we'll both get 1000 IS coins..
have any of u ever got this?
What should I do??? :pumpkin:

i got it but only 1 of the 3 friends play pets and then not regularly. I think they may be trying to drum up business!

I think it's a new digging feature, you should send it to one of the friends it showed (preferably one who's an active PS player so you know they'll accept it so then you both get coins )

I got it too. PF is ruining some features. Who wants a Treasure chest when only friends that don't play PS have keys. Or that it has a same reaction as a treasure. (? marks show where is it)

i got it to but none of the friends they showed play pet society Sad(

i posted it anyways so if they help me i ll get some coins lol....

I'll try to find out more about it later as i just woke up... but if it ONLY shows people that don't play ps OR if it's random from your friend list in general it's of no use Sad

They are doing same thing at RC, you have the option of choosing 3 random friends to get 5000 coins, of course I have had the option of non active players

it reminds me of pirates ahoy. There you found a threasure and you could give it AWAY to friends. You had the option to choose from 3 random friends and usually only 1 was playing it (and a big IF in that too)..

Anyway.. Don't waste shovels on that unless they change the way it works... It's of no use and the 1000 it gives it's nothing... Plus... Ok maaaaaaaaaaybe 1 in the 29893403 from your friend list might accept to open ps just for that... But how many will they do it in general??? I don't think i'm gonna be posting it soon...

Lucky Strike wrote:
it reminds me of pirates ahoy. There you found a threasure and you could give it AWAY to friends. You had the option to choose from 3 random friends and usually only 1 was playing it (and a big IF in that too)..

Anyway.. Don't waste shovels on that unless they change the way it works... It's of no use and the 1000 it gives it's nothing... Plus... Ok maaaaaaaaaaybe 1 in the 29893403 from your friend list might accept to open ps just for that... But how many will they do it in general??? I don't think i'm gonna be posting it soon...

so do i!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Too bad it's random. I've got that twice but none of the three friends played PS ><

am lucky lol i just find treasures i dig like 300 plots a day xD i got 700k left in my account LOL im planting for buying 10 Admiral Jackets Soon

I got it. One of the 3 friends doesn't play very often, and the other 2 haven't played for a long time. I was hoping that maybe I just happened to get 3 inactive friends, but it sounds like it really does target the inactive friends. What a waste!