Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

I AM DEAD......X(

hi all........look picture and you will know why......i can't belive......i have spent all my 5999 to buy this bunnies and look this.........i hate mummy bunny........ MadMadMad

i don't have any more 5999 and i haven't got any of my favorite bunnys...........

I HATE MUMMY BUNNIES........... MadMadMadMadMad

This is the reason why I hate when items that can turn in 3 or more different stuff are CC. Don't worry I think that you will get lucky in something other (digging or finding MI)

nooooooooooooo.....................i need to worry............i don't know why i am the most unlucky person on the world...........

i have buy 2 bunnyes for 9 CC each first time they get to shop..........sooo that is 18 CC

and then i bought 3 more that was 6 CC each ....total 18 CC......soooo that is 36 CC........i have spent all my 5999 to get 5....5 same ugly bunnyes.............can't belive.......

Oh my goodness! How unlucky can you be!!

I have a mummy one as well, which I love, but I think I would be annoyed as well if I'd traded for 5 just to have them all turn out the same

yeah.....i was happy when i got it first time........then second one was mummy tooo sooo i was little disapointed but ok....what i can.....and then i bought 3 more to be sure that i will get another 2 and i got again 3 more mummy....... Mad

aouts!!!!!

1 have 2 mummies as well.. i think he vampy on is the most rare... too bad we can't trade them.. i could use a swap Laughing

Look the bright side, you are the proud owner of 5 mummy nice bunnies, who else can do that?

ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaah..........OMG........you have right......thank you for making my day with this comment..........you are the BEST.......

Guest Guest

i got the vampire. but i wanted the mummy.. and all my friends got vampires too.. but i was afraid of that happening too... Sad

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hi all........look picture and you will know why......i can't belive......i have spent all my 5999 to buy this bunnies and look this.........i hate mummy bunny........ MadMadMad

i don't have any more 5999 and i haven't got any of my favorite bunnys...........

lets try it one more time, shall we pedja knock knock

kiviern04 wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

lets try it one more time, shall we pedja knock knock
aw so sweet!!!!!! poor pedja!

OMG........kivie you are AMAZING.............love you...............you didn't need to do this.........can't wait to see in what it will transforme..........