Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Kasi has given me the lurgi!

I'm home again after a week at Mums (kasijab) and she has been kind enough to give me a gift to bring home...her cold

I cant wait to put the kids to bed tonight so I can take myself to bed an feel sorry for myself lol....I think I'm gonna change my mind, I havent got a cold, I have man flu!!!

Gee thanks ....and I didn't GIVE you anything ...you must have just helped yourself too it!!! ...and if you have got it then its only a share cos I've still got it myself

Seriously ..sorry, just hope the kids don't go down wth it to xx

Feel better soon. I remember all too well getting the flu last year around this time and annoying Kokonee an extra week. Being sick is no fun.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to stop the kids getting it Sad

I'm keeping to myself as much as possible and washing my hands a billion times an hour (ok slight exageration lol) I just hope that if they do get it, that its not till I'm over the worse of mine so I can look after them properly...I know it has totally wiped Mum off her feet the past few days

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Feel better soon. I remember all too well getting the flu last year around this time and annoying Kokonee an extra week. Being sick is no fun.

Ah now, it wasn't too bad...especially after you shared the virus with me!
(we just sat around the living room with laptops)

drink lots of liquids...hope u feel well very soon!

Kokonee wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

Ah now, it wasn't too bad...especially after you shared the virus with me!
(we just sat around the living room with laptops)

Actually, it was a lot of fun after I felt better. Stas' kitty Aberdeen kept me company and gave me the 'I want a kitty' ailment. I remember laying on her sofa with her kitty laying at the top of the sofa watching 'Cat TV' (looking out the window). I'd raise my hand and give him attention. It was sweet. Then after we both got better, we were able to hit the mall. But, next time we're gonna stay away from Sparro! (Cheap pizza place consisting almost of 40 percent grease).

LaughingLaughingLaughing

i wish good health do both of you and get well soon!!!!

I only laughed because i read the billion times wash hands AND recently I kiiinda gave my mom the cold.. But she just had her nose and neck for 1-2 days so yayyy!!!