• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
annick1206

new wallpaper for gardens!

the new autumn country side wallpaper and floor is for the garden Laughing
im so glad we can change the wallpaper of the garden now congratulations

I sooooooooooooo agree, Annick !!!! Sparkie is with you and bibou

The only part that sorta bothers me is that i have to pull up my trees to make room for decorating those special gardens....I know... boo hoo right...then sparkie will just have to grow some more

One question though....what happens if we want the original wallpaper back for the garden? Will we be able to remove the autumn wallpaper?

Wish I'd thought of this before I'd put the wallpaper in both gardens

I think you can move the original wallpaper back into the garden. I haven't tried it, but the original walpaper and flooring is now in my chest, so it should be moveable.

I agree with Kivie. I had to remove the Neew Halloween TRee and the Beehive tree to make room for decorations. PF should make expansion for gardens something like collaborative.

Yep! I loooovveee the wallpaper very much. But I'm not willing to remove my trees Ashamed
Cos it's soo hard for me to have each of the specific tree.
So the wallpaper is a little bit hide. But however it refreshing the garden looks congratulations

omg!! im so happy i want to cry!!!!!

ive always wanted to change the wallpaper in the garden! i get so jealous of the cc garden wallpapers, now i have one of my own! im so so so happy!