Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I Dont Believe It! lol

I have just found out my cousin is expecting her 2nd baby bless her and she is due in May, but do you want to know the funny thing?

Me = Due in March
Chloe (My cousins girlfriend) = Due in April
My Cousin Lynsey = Due in May

So basically we are all due one after the other!!!! My Nanna is going to have 3 great grandchildren in one go!!! Next year is going to be very busy lmao

they say these things always happen in threes lol xx

Lol. Congrats to your grandma Laughing I was visiting a cousin today to see her 2 month baby girl congratulations The cuttest one I've ever seen!! ^___^

some newborns are not cute...Jadine was deffinately not cute when she was first born. She looked like she was covered in bruises and her face was so swollen she couldnt even open her eyes (thats what she gets for being a big baby and being in a rush to be born lol)

She makes up for it now though, she is a stunner Smile

they say that cute kids usually don't turn so pretty and more "ugly" turn beautifull!!! Of course this is just old grannies talk

lmao... Those are 3 interesting moths! Bless them all gaia...

lea75 wrote:
some newborns are not cute...Jadine was deffinately not cute when she was first born. She looked like she was covered in bruises and her face was so swollen she couldnt even open her eyes (thats what she gets for being a big baby and being in a rush to be born lol)

She makes up for it now though, she is a stunner Smile

I have never seen any pictures of me as a newborn, but my mom said that I wasn't cute at all. but she, as all moms in the world, loved me to bits, and when I've gained some weight, I was the cutest baby in the hood.

I have a picture of me as a baby, but have to find the photo album and scan the picture. I think I was a cute baby...then I grew up. mwahahahhahaa.

I don't think I've even seen pictures of myself as a newborn. Sad But I was an awfully cute baby. LMAO!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have a picture of me as a baby, but have to find the photo album and scan the picture. I think I was a cute baby...then I grew up. mwahahahhahaa.

now THAT would be interesting!!! congratulations

hinapasha wrote:
I don't think I've even seen pictures of myself as a newborn. Sad But I was an awfully cute baby. LMAO!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

I don't know... I have a few.. Somewhere... Laughing

Gaia I hope you 3 live near, it will be great for 3 cousins play together
I had a great time playing with my cousins, I even attended kindergarden with 2 of them before we moved I barely remember some details

Awww wow, imagine if each baby was born on the exact same date so one was born say 18th March, one 18th April & the other one on 18th May Laughing
Congrats to you all though congratulations Like Lisa said, they always say these things come in threes lol