Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jennifer11

Have you ever wondered....

.....why if you blow in a dog's face, they get angry, but as soon as you put them in the car they stick their head out of the window?

.....why people pay to go up tall buildings, then put money in binoculars to see things on the ground?

.....why if the Professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why he can't fix a hole in a boat?

.....why round pizzas come in square boxes?

.....why you have to 'put your two cents in'...but it's only 'a penny for your thoughts'?

Lucky Strike wrote:
Laughing

never!!!!!!!! but now that i think of it

Hahaha I know!!! I got those in an email from my dad and I was like they are totally priceless!! So I thought I'd share them

Those are great. congratulations

My big question is:

why do they make packages with ten hot dogs but the buns come in packages of eight?

Oh my! There are fabulous!

Certainly makes you wonder why we do these things lol x

...why if you blow in a dog's face, they get angry, but as soon as you put them in the car they stick their head out of the window?

Luna doesn't get angry at all, she just starts to lick me... ewww

My friend's dog is only angry when someone says to him: " have you let a gas?" and when you start to imitate his face. Laughing he starts barking and is angery when nobody has his hand petting him Laughing

P.S: You may have read this in another thread (sTupid me posted it on the wrong thread.

I don't know. BUt it is funny. Laughing I once imitated him. ANd he was closing and opening his mouth to make it difficult gfor me to imitate him than he started barking Laughing

I love dogs, they can have such awesome personalities!!!! I never knew imitating a dog could be so funny hahaha

jennifer wrote:
I love dogs, they can have such awesome personalities!!!! I never knew imitating a dog could be so funny hahaha

BUt the cats are the funniest. Laughing The reason is about 100 pictures and videos of them.

True, I have seen some pretty hilarious videos of cats.....I'm not really a cat person myself but I do think they can be very very funny Smile

jennifer wrote:
True, I have seen some pretty hilarious videos of cats.....I'm not really a cat person myself but I do think they can be very very funny Smile

Ihave some funny cat videos at threads. Funny fact and Someting to amke you laugh. These thread prove that cats are and :35:

Tromo3 wrote:
jennifer wrote:

BUt the cats are the funniest. Laughing The reason is about 100 pictures and videos of them.

i second, third and forth that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!