Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foxpoly

Dropping to say hi

So heey guys
I hope you still remember me cause i wasn't on this site for a month or more maybe...
This school is so hard now,i don't have enough time even for checking my facebook Sad
To say true,i was thinking about quiting PS but thanks to my friends they convinced me not to do it .
I want to tell that u miss you all soo much.Soon i will have holidays and i will try to spend more time with you
Love you

Hey! Nice to see you back here!
Kokonee enjoys her visits with Funny, they always have a fun time together. I hope that school has some fun times too besides just the intense learning.

Hey there Polina... School and Real life, is what is most important, however at times I feel like PSFC is my real life too...but it is a great part of my real life.
Ok..I am babbling, I know....
Hope all is well, and u are rockin your studies, girl.
Once the holidays creep on us, rather sooner than later, hope to see ya then, sweets.
I am at work right now... tee hheeee... i have a quick break to come on say hello

Hi, Poly! I'm glad you're focusing in your studies, they are the most important thing now Smile You'll always have a place here, so don't worry about that. You don't need to stop playing only because you don't have as much time as before, just do it when you have time if you want congratulations

kiviern04 wrote:
Hey there Polina... School and Real life, is what is most important, however at times I feel like PSFC is my real life too...but it is a great part of my real life.
Ok..I am babbling, I know....
Hope all is well, and u are rockin your studies, girl.
Once the holidays creep on us, rather sooner than later, hope to see ya then, sweets.
I am at work right now... tee hheeee... i have a quick break to come on say hello

i second that!!! i'm glad someone feels like me too!!!

Ursula wrote:
Hi, Poly! I'm glad you're focusing in your studies, they are the most important thing now Smile You'll always have a place here, so don't worry about that. You don't need to stop playing only because you don't have as much time as before, just do it when you have time if you want congratulations

Totally agree with this. We'll see you back once you're on vacation! But don't quit PS

thank you for soo nice words
i was afraid that probably you forgot me cause i am totally not active Sad
i am looking forward to see you from 15th till 22nd November,cause this time i will have holidays and will get marks for first trimestr!!
so kisses to all you and thanks for your supporting