Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aNxello

I just came back to pet society after like a year...

Hello everyone, I used to be really active in this forum and in pet society but not anymore, i stopped playing for quite a long time, and idk if I should donate my items, or play again...idk if my old items have any value at all anymore, the game has changed so much! It's so crazy it stresses me lol

Hi and welcome back! It's really up to you what you want to do, some people here are collecting older items so you could donate them. But you could also start playing again, it's heaps of fun still SmileSmileSmile

hi anxello! nice to see u here again Smile try playing again PS maybe u'll get back ur interest with the game, yeah it has lots of changes now but im pretty sure u will like all the changes

Long time no see hun!
How are you?

Sorry to be a pain, but please can you re-add your facebook link to your profile...all the facebook links were lost a while ago and had to be re-added Sad

hi Angello, welcome back! I haben't pleayed PS for a while either in the past, but once I got back I really got in the game again, so it's worth to give it a try! If you need anything, just let us know!!

axhello!!!!!!!!!!11 how are you???? congratulations

hmm... i would say try to play a bit and see if you still like it.. If you do then problem solved Laughing if you don't.. if you do a giveaway or not it's up to you Smile the market is weird these days so others have value and others don't... you have to check it out Smile