Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Let's talk Poo

...Pink Poo that is.

So, I haven't been on PS or PSFC for the last couple of weeks like I usually am because I'm studying for a big test that is just around the corner but I was gifted a Pink Poopie and was wondering... "Where the darn tooten pooten pink poo come from??!!??!?!?!?!?" Man, miss a few days around here and you really miss out on a lot!!! (Plus I miss all of you terribly!)

Are the pets producing pink poo too now??? Wowie, I love them!! Please tell me!!! I'll be back to check on this thread later during my breaks.

I Pink Poo!

OMG! i would LOOOOOVVVVEEE some!!! thank you!! but i have to log off now. i sent you a f/r. thanks you sweetie!!

Yep, the pet's are poopin pink sparklies now! They're as easy to poo as normal yucky brown poo, not rare like gold or rainbow poo Smile

jennifer wrote:
Yep, the pet's are poopin pink sparklies now! They're as easy to poo as normal yucky brown poo, not rare like gold or rainbow poo Smile

Yup they were so easy to produce. Right now my pet is trying to give me a rainbow poo, unfortunately she can't produce yet. But I have a golden poo. SmileSmile

ayathon wrote:
jennifer wrote:

Yup they were so easy to produce. Right now my pet is trying to give me a rainbow poo, unfortunately she can't produce yet. But I have a golden poo. SmileSmile

I've got a rainbow poo, but only because I bought it! I got sick of waiting for Honey to poop one

hannahbananaa wrote:
i love the poo! im so happy they brought it back

yes, me too. Im into poo, especially I wanted to have the rainbow poo. Smile

Hello!!!!

well.. things you need to know Laughing

the best way for your pet to poo is with 5 flies and a full health bar..

if you have more than 3 brown ones your pet won't poo anymore until you gift, sell or click on them..
same goes for the pink poo...
if you have 3 gold and/or 1 rainbox your pet won't do any more of THOSE but it can do pink or brown..

you can keep as many pink and brown in your chest as you want..

preferably put your pet in a room without chairs and beds so it won't go sit as it has to be standing.

QUESTION: why my pet doesn't poo if i have ps open but seeing another tab but it does only while i have the ps screen FIRST (aka even if i see a dvd and not another internet tab it still doesn't poo..)

ayathon wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:

LaughingLaughing LOL! you can't say that very often in public now can you?!!

thanks for all the info everone! and for everyone who's sent me poo, i really really appreciate them all!!!
i guess i'm gonna have to start keeping my other pets dirty so they'll produce poo. i'm on a mission now.. produce pink poopies!!

lucky, i'm not sure i understood your final question..

hinapasha wrote:
I have a question! Is brown poo a thing of the past?

yes. Laughing

===========
sent you a couple, smorkle.

Maisie has only made brown poo's SadSad lol
I have a question though, if I have 3 brown poo's in my chest then can Maisie still make pink, rainbow and gold poo? Can you have 3 of EACH in total? Or just 3 in total, for example 1 brown, 1 pink & 1 gold?

CharlotteLouise wrote:
I have a question though, if I have 3 brown poo's in my chest then can Maisie still make pink, rainbow and gold poo? Can you have 3 of EACH in total? Or just 3 in total, for example 1 brown, 1 pink & 1 gold?

you can only have as many in total.. if u have 3 brown poo u can still poo out pinks

ayathon wrote:
I have tons of pink poo.. would you like to have some?
i'd like some i sent you a friend request with a message please accept

hinapasha wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
what do you mean?? Laughing

Can pets make brown poo anymore?

yeah they can

Poor Rosie is very constipated...she never poos lol

My daughers pet has done 2 pink poos today...she loves her Mummy though so sent one to me Laughing

hinapasha wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
what do you mean?? Laughing

Can pets make brown poo anymore?

yes they can Smile

smorkle wrote:
ayathon wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:

LaughingLaughing LOL! you can't say that very often in public now can you?!!

thanks for all the info everone! and for everyone who's sent me poo, i really really appreciate them all!!!
i guess i'm gonna have to start keeping my other pets dirty so they'll produce poo. i'm on a mission now.. produce pink poopies!!

lucky, i'm not sure i understood your final question..

first of all.. keep YOUR pet to make poo and send it to other accs... you'll neeeever be in the alt. acc sooo long..

in your browser you can have more than 1 open internet tabs. if i have ps open and go to another tab my pet doesn't poo.. i have to open a second window and leave ps open for my pet to poo... why???

btw..

CharlotteLouise wrote:

i think if you have 3 BROWNS your pet won't do ANY poo... if you have 3 pink... i have a question for that.. does it work like the brown? your pet won't poo at all or it just won't make more pink poo's? and if you have 3 gold (it's the max) and 1 rainbow (max again) your pet WILL poo but NEVER those 2..

Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

you can only have as many in total.. if u have 3 brown poo u can still poo out pinks

i don't think so mage... but i may be wrong..

Oh, I was so happy that Nymph gifted a rainbow poo...
Thank you so much Nymph... I added Rep for that and a gift at ur door.. congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

i think if you have 3 BROWNS your pet won't do ANY poo... if you have 3 pink... i have a question for that.. does it work like the brown? your pet won't poo at all or it just won't make more pink poo's? and if you have 3 gold (it's the max) and 1 rainbow (max again) your pet WILL poo but NEVER those 2...

Ohhhh ok, so basically if my pet does 3 brown poo's then I need to get rid of some of them so then it will hopefully do a different poo. If I put one of the brown poo's in a room then does it still count towards the 3 maximum we're allowed? Sorry for all the questions lol.

Guest Guest

I thought we could have 99 poos... at least the pink one.
Because Lazar is trading some of his items for pink poo and he said in one of his posts that he almost has 99 poos. Now I'm confused?

yellownancy wrote:
I thought we could have 99 poos... at least the pink one.
Because Lazar is trading some of his items for pink poo and he said in one of his posts that he almost has 99 poos. Now I'm confused?

he traded each item for a pink poo.. it builts up Laughing