Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

What do you think of the new lottery???

I like it. Cause we can have 5 ingredients at one day. I can't wait to go to 5 days in a row. Missed day before yesterday

days 1-4 can be random... BUT day 5 is a 5star ingrediant!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only bad thing is the fact that on day 6 you'll get 1 again... and on 7 2... basicly when you reach day 5 it's like restarting hope they change that! Laughing

At first I think it was cool, but I am not enjoying the free cc items... maybe they need to change the cc prize item on the lottery weekly.. congratulations

I love the new lottery! I got a petling biscuit and the cooking thing! It came and handy because I burned my pineapple rice!

Ayathon & BabyPeach - Lucky Strike meant the Lottery wheel in Restaurant City....... with the free ingredients (not Pet Society)

I like the new Lottery though because we get a 5-star ingredient which is really good! congratulations

I rarelly trade as i don't know what to offer or i'm bored to search a million houses but i need them very much so i'm excited congratulations

You can trade with me! I accept trades I don't look what is offered and what is wanted Laughing