Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jennifer11

Giving away vintage goggles and carryable frying pans! - Part two!!!!!!!! See second post for details.....

Hey everyone,

I have spare vintage goggles  vintag10.jpg and carryable frying pans  carrya10.jpg to give away....BUT.....there is a catch.....

You have to be the first person to guess my husband's MIDDLE name.....His first name is Andrew, so what goes with Andrew....???

Here is a photo of the two of us, who knows, seeing a picture of him may help....

me_and10.jpg

You can guess as many times as you like, but not consecutively, and if more than one person guesses the correct name when I am offline (eg overnight or whatever) I will send them both the items!!!! Check the 2nd post on the first page where there is a list of guesses already made!!

Okay so here's the clue:
Andrew's middle name is the same as the first name of an English author. A VERY FAMOUS English author...

Winner of part one:
AND THE WINNING GUESS.................CHARLES!!!!!!!!!!! ANDREW'S MIDDLE NAME IS CHARLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TSUKIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Part 2, you need to guess which famous English author I was talking about in the clue. Please PM your answers to me....One guess only thanks congratulations Please send your PMs by Monday 1200 GMT thanks congratulations

what a perfect couple!!!!!!!!!!and u sweet heart so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, michael i think

esperia wrote:
what a perfect couple!!!!!!!!!!and u sweet heart so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, michael i think

Awwwwwwwww Esperia...you're making me blush Ashamed